2.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
This isn't particularly related - but why does this pink haired girl from Fate have so much NTR content related to her? Honestly, it's all over the place and it's always very specifically her. Does she canonically cheat in the anime or something? Just been wondering about this for awhile.
I think it's the opposite. She's cute and highly devoted to some guy, at least from what I can tell. I don't know if they're a couple, though it seemed more like 'I have to protect this guy'.

2Needs

Oct 26, 2019
This isn't particularly related - but why does this pink haired girl from Fate have so much NTR content related to her? Honestly, it's all over the place and it's always very specifically her. Does she canonically cheat in the anime or something? Just been wondering about this for awhile.
I'm assuming you mean Mash, the short haired girl, she's actually supposed to have lilac colored hair. Slight story spoilers but essentially it's because she's a slightly Naive but Pure character archetype so she fits in fairly well for corruption related tags,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Looking at that title, well... I guess it's not as bad if Gudao gets NTR'd; he has like 140 or so other options other than Mash.

BigSaberBro

Sep 6, 2017
WHY MY BROTHER WHY. IM SCREAMING, CRYING, ON MY KNEES, BLOOD IN MY EYES, INTERNALLY BLEEDING FROM DA GOAT WHO HAS SUCH GOOD TALENT BUT DECIDED TO USE IT FOR EVIL.

noooooooooooooooooooooo

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
Very surprised with how little Fate games there are, considering how many characters there are in the game.

Been waiting a long time for a NTR game based on Fate. There's only two games I can think of: Fate Grand Mama and the one with Gilgamesh but both use MTL

As far as gameplay for this goes, this isn't good. You walk between one room to another. You have no choice but to willingly cuck yourself and you feel bad about it? I don't really see this game getting any better in the future either
Which one is the one with gilgamesh?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sooo...cheating or swinging? Because he looks kinda happy in the one screenshot
Indeed he does look quite into it. Fate Grand Voyeur sounds like a more apt, elegant alternate title, but then in VN market you have to be the most blunt you can with the advertising.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The first scene where youre in the same room with someone else having sex is with a non black guy.
Its not about that. Its about the fact that all these NTR games all have the same premise. It makes them repetitive and boring and its disappointing that nobody ever tries to come up with something new or have new ideas. Its always the same scenarios and archetypes. It just give these people another reason to talk shit about Ntr games. Women dont just cheat because the other guy has a bigger dick they cheat for other reasons also so it would just be better if it wasnt always the same shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessSpear

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
The point of the fetish is that they guy has no positive traits , hes just more masculine than the guy shes cheating on. That her basic lust over rides any cope you could have, but unlike in real life where she can come up with some sort of excuse she can't in the ntr.

If you want her to cheat with a main character whos more than just her most base urges go play a game that isn't ntr.

2.00 star(s) 8 Votes