2.00 star(s) 8 Votes

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
I was trying to imitiate a certain audiance, but it seems like I failed as a comedian. :C
NTR haters have been going far with their rage lately so it's hard to know when it's sarcasm or another one of those crazy zealots

You got like 20'000 vanilla games to choose from on here so I dont know why you said that... Theres literally thousands and thousands of vanilla and harem games on here. Ntr pops up once in a blue moon but its always the same bullshit with no thought or passion put into it so it will probably get overlooked.
And when a NTR game pops up, it's actually a vanilla game that got the NTR tag because MC's mom kissed MC's father in the cheek or something...

meliussy

May 14, 2022
This isn't particularly related - but why does this pink haired girl from Fate have so much NTR content related to her? Honestly, it's all over the place and it's always very specifically her. Does she canonically cheat in the anime or something? Just been wondering about this for awhile.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
View attachment 2694612
-What if NTR characters actually became friend with Gudao.-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dayum, zeus has some divine chest

Very surprised with how little Fate games there are, considering how many characters there are in the game.

Been waiting a long time for a NTR game based on Fate. There's only two games I can think of: Fate Grand Mama and the one with Gilgamesh but both use MTL
whats the gilgamesh game called?

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Looks pretty good but kinda boring that there no alternative for no ntr it leaves less to the imagination and bores me Sao was different simply because I enjoy the thought on ntr him

2.00 star(s) 8 Votes