2.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
FateCover.jpg

Overview:
Another game set in the Fate Saga universe.
Filled with interracial and NTR content goodness.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: PinkDream
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Sarolt thanks for the link

Mash CG 4-4.png Mash CG 3-4.png Mash CG 4-1.png Osakabe CG 3-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The game actually looks good and I love this anime

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Very surprised with how little Fate games there are, considering how many characters there are in the game.

Been waiting a long time for a NTR game based on Fate. There's only two games I can think of: Fate Grand Mama and the one with Gilgamesh but both use MTL

As far as gameplay for this goes, this isn't good. You walk between one room to another. You have no choice but to willingly cuck yourself and you feel bad about it? I don't really see this game getting any better in the future either

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Also a bit of warning for those interested:
Ah, I was wondering why PinkDream was a familiar name!
They made cuckold family, and the abandoned it after like the first update, then decided to redo it, calling it a remake. According to Patreon, now it has 4 updates, but also they started to work on this.
I hope this time they will stick with the game, but I wouldn't put my hopes on it.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Another game I wont play because its literally the same scenarios with the same archetypes. A big black Tyrone with a cock big enough to fuck the sun moon and stars steals some nice guys girl. I guess Latino's, Asians, or Native Americans cant cuck anyone. I swear people have no imaginations anymore they just copy everyone else. Thats why have remade Batman and Spiderman 15 times cause people cant come up with anything new. Good luck anyway I guess.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
You got like 20'000 vanilla games to choose from on here so I dont know why you said that... Theres literally thousands and thousands of vanilla and harem games on here. Ntr pops up once in a blue moon but its always the same bullshit with no thought or passion put into it so it will probably get overlooked.
I was trying to imitiate a certain audiance, but it seems like I failed as a comedian. :C

• Angry
Reactions: rijal and Cavpal
2.00 star(s) 8 Votes