Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone please mac compress chapter 10 on gofile or pixeldrain? .zip..The Mega link posted wont let me DL due to file size

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone please mac compress chapter 10 on gofile or pixeldrain? .zip..The Mega link posted wont let me DL due to file size
Do you need glasses or something?

Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch.10] [Celestial Novel]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Do you not see PIXELDRAIN, WORKUPLOAD, and MEDIAFIRE as mirrors there???

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
It says in the tag that there is a male protagonist in the game. Does that mean I can play as a male MC without getting cuck,NTR or some wierd shit or not ?
Don't get your hopes up, there's no Male MC in the game. There are other POV's and choices you get in the game from time to time hence the tag for Male protagonist and Multiple protagonists.

Reactions: BobbieL and azura34

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 10] Walkthrough, Cheats & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices, adds a Cheat Menu, and now the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Don't suppose there is a way to get a download for version 9?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Don't get your hopes up, there's no Male MC in the game. There are other POV's and choices you get in the game from time to time hence the tag for Male protagonist and Multiple protagonists.
It's the same thing tho. When the player makes choices for other (male) characters, the game becomes by default a multi-protagonist type of game, and there's quite a few choices here the player can make for those characters that have an impact on the story, not some unimportant stuff, like where the men nut or how they get dressed to seduce the FMC and the other female characters.

the animations in this update are poorly made
Have to agree, but on the plus side, the story has some potential with all this cult thing going on and it's not another cookie-cutter dumb whore simulator.

great update, Alfred and Noel ale rly lucky guys :cool:
Noel definitely is a lucky mofo having a caring bad bitch like Rebecca as his GF... I bet Maive's next on her 'family bonding' list. I'd argue that Alfred is a complete idiot for not being more assertive when he fucked Maive and not ending up between her legs sooner cuz of the 'plot' or some other weird reason like that, but not fucking horny sluts like his sis Rebecca and Joyce that basically threw herself at him on so many occasions and that gets dicked down by all kinds of opportunistic douchebags and creepy randos is an epic fail I can't forgive him for lol.

I had a good laugh reading Maive's lines about how 'wrong' and 'immoral' it was for her friend to cheat on her cheating asshole of a husband, when Maive herself got dicked down left and right on my main save, but both her and Joyce seemed to love that black pipe, so fuck morality and being loyal to your spouse after that, I guess.:ROFLMAO:

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
someone somewhere should make a note that all saves from previous updates are gone completely and are no longer available unless someone can come up with a reason why they are not their to start with ? is it because this is steam version or is it Patreon ? or vise versa ? either way a note should be noted stating about saves and what version it is if that be the case . either way latest update is CHOICE Thanks for that looking forward to more (y) :cool: :love:

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2020
There are 68 files missing in "game\images\chapter5" compared to v9. Fortunately, I still had the old version and did a file transfer. However, to see the blackmail scene you also need an old save because dev changed the script.

edit: if you can get v9 you have to transfer the whole image folder, because it seems that the beach scene is also missing

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes