EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bg_cover.png

Overview:
In the enigmatic town of Vaulinhorn, a series of bizarre and inexplicable events have left the community reeling.
The once vibrant and bustling town now stands shrouded in secrecy and fear, as residents mysteriously vanish without a trace. As the player, you are thrust into this perplexing world, tasked with unraveling the enigma and restoring peace to the tormented citizens of Vaulinhorn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: Celestial Novel - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.10 Deluxe
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailers/Videos

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Android (Ch. 10): - - - -

Extra: * -
Gallery/Replay Mod* - Italian* - Spanish* - Fan sig

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bg_ch5maivematiasalfreds43.png bg_ch5maivematiasalfreds48.png 5.png bg_ch5maivematiasalfreds11.png brothel10ch4luke_Camera.png bg_ch5killingscene75.png bg_ch5naylahanscene436.png brothel27ch4luke_Camera_2.png ch5rebeccammf27_Camera_2.png joyce28ch4maive_Camera_3.png bg_ch5naylahanscene13.png derekjeremy34ch5scene_Camera.png bg_ch5killingscene77.png DerekJeremy1ch5scene_Camera_4.png ch5rebeccammf27_Camera_7.png brothel32ch4luke_Camera_2.png joyce30ch4maive_Camera_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Thanks for uploading my game!
Hope you guys enjoy it. Feel free to join my discord channel and share your thought in there!

Also I love rendering so much, every week I will create 1 HD render for my level 5 tier Patreon
Here is the free version for this week
coverforthegame_Camera.png

Last edited:

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Images are kinda noisy, wondering why, because you level 5 patreon free sample image is crisp and sharp. Also ease that white color balance, most outdoor pics are oversaturated, kinda kills all details

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes