• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 8, 2020
There are 68 files missing in "game\images\chapter5" compared to v9. Fortunately, I still had the old version and did a file transfer. However, to see the blackmail scene you also need an old save because dev changed the script.

edit: if you can get v9 you have to transfer the whole image folder, because it seems that the beach scene is also missing

Last edited:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
hmm i just played and im still at the very beginning, and was asking what the male protag meant here? i bookmarked this as i thought, we can choose who we become, game looks good just that not a fan of fem protag, but clicked this as ive been seeing it before and it had a male protag, til now, or i thought that we'll see both the perspectives of both male protag and female, like i thought the son would be the protag too, but he looked like too much of a side character

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
hmm i just played and im still at the very beginning, and was asking what the male protag meant here? i bookmarked this as i thought, we can choose who we become, game looks good just that not a fan of fem protag, but clicked this as ive been seeing it before and it had a male protag, til now, or i thought that we'll see both the perspectives of both male protag and female, like i thought the son would be the protag too, but he looked like too much of a side character
The main "protagonist" is a woman. In certain chapters and rarely you can take the decisions of men or women. 95% female and 5% the rest.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
seriously dev. its the 3 time the saved are deleted.:mad:
LIke do you hate success or something? do you want people stop playing your game?

i give this game one last chance. next time if the saved are deleted/gone/not working, i will give it the lowest rate and put the game on ignore. i dont care if this game is good.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes