• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
About Slums scene - nice that Misty and Perry route finished. DM closed that 56$k debt question from ep2. in elegant move.
Yeah, I particularly liked the alternative solution to the debt problem - a forceful one :devilish: .It's time for Monica to turn into a goddess of vengeance and help Luna out a bit, hehe.:cautious:

Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It is kind of sad that the game is slowly getting to its end. I wonder what is going to happen after the end of Ep. 4, but somehow am not very excited. The two other games are not so great, and, what is even more important, there are no such attractive characters in those games like Monica.
i hope he will sample/join all 4 episodes to 1

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
sex....a lot of) Monica should greet every guest in there)
Can you provide an accurate headcount of the guys Monica encounters in Phillip's basement? Last time I checked, Monica was maxing out at three guys. Are we still abiding by the rule of three, or has Monica made a new high score for herself?

I've never ventured down the Phillip route myself - BDSM isn't my thing. But if there's a growing lineup of guys all eager to get a piece of Monica in that basement, I might just have to reconsider.

Just a quick question, though - is it a sausage fest down there? I mean, I'm all for inclusivity and diversity, but when it comes to gang-bangs, I'll stick to the dudes.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Can you provide an accurate headcount of the guys Monica encounters in Phillip's basement? Last time I checked, Monica was maxing out at three guys. Are we still abiding by the rule of three, or has Monica made a new high score for herself?

I've never ventured down the Phillip route myself - BDSM isn't my thing. But if there's a growing lineup of guys all eager to get a piece of Monica in that basement, I might just have to reconsider.

Just a quick question, though - is it a sausage fest down there? I mean, I'm all for inclusivity and diversity, but when it comes to gang-bangs, I'll stick to the dudes.
4 different unique scenes for guests, and a lot of quick shots. ~10+ total.

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
Can't replay the scene sex with kebab guy, didn't work too in version 4.00, anyone more?

Game activated, saves working and everything working, just this scene.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
:LOL:
Looks like Monica will next be casted in a remake of the Big Blue as the new Enzo Molinari .

Melanie's update was a bit of a let go as I was expecting a hot photoshoot instead and not much happens outside of some reminder from the past but for Monica.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3482761
looks like the worst indie comics super hero team ever :unsure:

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
agn25, you seem to have confused the emotion of sadness with the emotion of joy. You and I don't want Monica to turn into a happy slut, do we? ;)
What? Anyone who has read half of the post I have made in this thread would know my opinions of happy sluts:censored:. But if that is what patreon thinks is what makes the world go round who am I to argue.

Clearly my sad face was all about the new poster who was hoping for Monica to love being fucked by every degenerate who has come into her life. I had a moment of empathy towards this poor soul who would not get what they wanted out of this update. Maybe the next Fred update will give what he wants?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What? Anyone who has read half of the post I have made in this thread would know my opinions of happy sluts. But if that is what patreon thinks is what makes the world go round who am I to argue.

Clearly my sad face was all about the new poster who was hoping for Monica to love being fucked by every degenerate who has come into her life. I had a moment of empathy towards this poor soul who would not get what they wanted out of this update. Maybe the next Fred update will give what he wants?
Don’t call his name loud…

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
At first I thought you were talking about some new graphic poster that no one has seen yet, haha..But then I realised (hello, "translation difficulties") that you were probably talking about the person whose post I was replying to, hehe.. .Well, here I can't join your pity for this "poor soul who didn't get what he hoped for"... There are dozens of games with happy sluts for fans of such, so they should just leave Monica alone, the way the DM intended her to be. ;)

By the way, I didn't see any outrage about her orgasm at the end of Shiny Hole epic scene (v5), which once again proves our point that there is no problem in Monica being able to experience pleasure sometimes (she is a healthy woman after all)...But physiological pleasure and cocks addiction (happy slut) are, as they say, "two big differences".

*The drumbeat sounds in anticipation of agn25's 1000th post, with the audience preparing for deafening applause and congratulations.* :whistle::coffee: :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
By the way, I didn't see any outrage about her orgasm at the end of Shiny Hole epic scene (v5), which once again proves our point that there is no problem in Monica being able to experience pleasure sometimes (she is a healthy woman after all)...But physiological pleasure and cocks addiction (happy slut) are, as they say, "two big differences".
Personally, I have no problem with Monica having orgasms. I just prefer that she not be happy about it.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Personally, I have no problem with Monica having orgasms. I just prefer that she not be happy about it.
she could be happy, as in SH scene cuz she also had it mentually as it was her victory as manager; also fucking machine was logical too as she was overstimulated...but if mr.F comes to scene it became :FacePalm:.
most of her orgasms beside F are ok.

But remember 70% of comments on patreon and etc - Fred scen, more Fred, fredfrefredfredfred, red heels, fredfredfred, heels red.
ppl wanna it.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
We can't forbid the release of hormones in a woman's body at the moment of orgasm. And it would look pretty silly if Monica experiences another stone-faced orgasm and gets no pleasure from it. It's just that as long as there was no Fred and his suddenly magic dick, everything was fine in the game, and Monica sometimes had orgasms (but was afraid to admit it even to herself)... But Fred introduced an imbalance in the perfectly working mechanism of the game, in which our beautiful heroine does not like sex.

Perhaps this was done on purpose, so that some obsessives players would calm down and not prevent the developer from keeping for the rest of the players the very canonical Monica, who doesn't like sex, which we got so used to over the years of the game's existence.

Reactions: vireker and EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes