agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Well waking up this morning with no update overnight? Just adds to what I think has been a bizarre update cycle. A few update progress reports with the most uninspiring pictures of feet and a hungover looking Monica to go with them. Spoilers seemingly rushed out at the last minute and with all of those now not viewable to the public?. Now not making a Monday deadline? It's okay though as I'm not really that enthused for this one.
Feels like an end of an era.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Well waking up this morning with no update overnight? Just adds to what I think has been a bizarre update cycle. A few update progress reports with the most uninspiring pictures of feet and a hungover looking Monica to go with them. Spoilers seemingly rushed out at the last minute and with all of those now not viewable to the public?. Now not making a Monday deadline? It's okay though as I'm not really that enthused for this one.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:"most uninspiring pictures of feet and a hungover looking Monica":ROFLMAO:

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
If you are playing this for Melanie you are wasting your time. She is underused and like lots of things in this game, her potential is wasted. You would be better off finding another game that uses the same model.
I think it's a big mistake that Melanie hardly even speaks at all. It would be more interesting if we could understand Melanie's experiences and see more of her scenes of embarrassment with her thoughts in her head. As she is a fashion superstar, sinking lower and lower. And in the end we just see sex scenes with an essentially very beautiful but doll. It's just a beautiful human body.
That's why I'm so sad that there's no Claire. She's an interesting character. She dances to express herself, to fulfill her potential. She despises the rabble who want to fuck her. But gradually, as her desire awakens, she becomes more and more aroused by the advances of pathetic loser Joe. And it would be interesting to see a change in her attitude towards her clients as well, getting more and more hot scenes. Unlike Monica, who is often forced to have sex, Claire herself gradually becomes more obsessed with sex with these losers who want her divine body! :p

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think it's a big mistake that Melanie hardly even speaks at all. It would be more interesting if we could understand Melanie's experiences and see more of her scenes of embarrassment with her thoughts in her head. As she is a fashion superstar, sinking lower and lower. And in the end we just see sex scenes with an essentially very beautiful but doll. It's just a beautiful human body.
That's why I'm so sad that there's no Claire. She's an interesting character. She dances to express herself, to fulfill her potential. She despises the rabble who want to fuck her. But gradually, as her desire awakens, she becomes more and more aroused by the advances of pathetic loser Joe. And it would be interesting to see a change in her attitude towards her clients as well, getting more and more hot scenes. Unlike Monica, who is often forced to have sex, Claire herself gradually becomes more obsessed with sex with these losers who want her divine body! :p
If you open Python files (quest ones) you can find more info about situation (developers notes for themselves).
But yeah - i miss Mel`s thoughts (blue text) from ep.2 and beginning of ep.3.

Reactions: Stan5851

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
All these attempts to hide the lies were in vain. The evidence needed was collected by Melanie.
View attachment 3473883

Yes, yes, this could be the end...

some good music
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

Good news, everyone! I am glad to finally present you with the next regular update of one of the most exciting games of the genre: "Fashion Business!"

As always, I put all my effort and inspiration into this update.
It contains a lot of spicy scenes, which, I hope, you will find super exciting.
In total, the update contains almost 2000 new images and a ton of high quality animations.

What's new:

Office:
A big pool party public event scene. Will Monica decide to go swimming and what will happen next? (huge scene, photoshoot, animations, Extra content)
Victoria: How is Melanie doing after her secret engagement to Victoria? (Extra content)

Shiny Hole: The banker demands a new stage show. How will Monica deal with it this time and what role do Tiffany and Jane have in it? (animations, Extra content)

Falling Path: Will Monica be able to pay off her old debts at the hostel? And what does this have to do with Misty? (long animated scene, Extra content)

Phillip: Day 5. Hospitality Day. (long animated scene, Extra content)

Game update:

Please note that the game has moved to Ren'Py 8 (python3). The players who run the game from the Launcher will need to update it.
Thanks to the engine update, the ability to update the game using an update code (Windows, Android) is back.

The ability to update on Mac is still wip.

You will need to download this update in its entirety, but any further updates will be possible directly from the game.

Android version:

The Android version of the game can now download content from the server, which means it's now possible to get the game without asset compression, in high quality. In the future, previous episodes of the Android version are also planned to be transferred to this system.
This would make it possible to update the Android version without having to deal with save game transferring.

I hope you will enjoy this update. I try to do my best to make sure that you guys get maximum enjoyment while playing.

Big thanks to everyone who supports me and Monica. Your contributions is what makes her adventures possible!

Enjoy the Game!

Last edited:

carlosaca

Feb 5, 2022
I like melanie and i thought that the shiny hole event will be with her, well atvleast there's melanie in this update. I think maybe next update melanie at shiny hole and by the way when are we gonna get more clarie content?

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I like melanie and i thought that the shiny hole event will be with her, well atvleast there's melanie in this update. I think maybe next update melanie at shiny hole and by the way when are we gonna get more clarie content?
I dont know. It breaks my heart.:cry: There should be a private scene with Claire and two clients and a scene of Claire with a banker at the very least, but when, unknown. I'd like more scenes with her, of course.

Reactions: carlosaca

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
1) pool scene really smth new in VN games i saw
2) Shiny hole route - 3rd Variant changed...for most cruel thing it could be. It will be hard to wait 9 weeks.

Reactions: Nirazul
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes