Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you get spoilers from 4.09?
you get spoliers from 4.09? ;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Would love to see her doing this to Victoria.
I want that too..Also, it would be great to see Melanie and Monica finally stop being stupid and unite against a common enemy. Not like they are now, but in a smart way. But it's better to do that near the end of the whole game, after we've seen everything that's planned for both of them. (imo)
Don't think so... But if Monica and Melanie ever truly turn the tables on their oppressors it will be GLORIOUS!!!
Absolutely! (y)

Reactions: EraRamp and Vibesy

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I want that too..Also, it would be great to see Melanie and Monica finally stop being stupid and unite against a common enemy. Not like they are now, but in a smart way. But it's better to do that near the end of the whole game, after we've seen everything that's planned for both of them. (imo)

Absolutely! (y)
for Mel it would be hard as she`s almost 100% under willpower of Vi. She`s branded by V, she`s doing 100% of her words.
As we have limited counts of endings - and Monica is main hero = Mel is out of it (only revenge route can conclude it). Monica could have good ending...Mel not. She lost in the moment he agreed to go in Dick`s office. Sad or not - from who`s place its seen.

And Mels behavior`s already outer blackmail...Tattoo part 2 will show us smth.

Reactions: Paco15

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
for Mel it would be hard as she`s almost 100% under willpower of Vi. She`s branded by V, she`s doing 100% of her words.
Melanie is only under Victoria's control because of Marcus and Farm 218. If those threats are removed, then Victoria has no power at all over either Monica or Melanie.

So, in terms of Melanie getting free or not, it doesn't really matter that she's currently completely under Victoria's control. It only matters what happens in the future.

As we have limited counts of endings - and Monica is main hero = Mel is out of it (only revenge route can conclude it). Monica could have good ending...Mel not. She lost in the moment he agreed to go in Dick`s office. Sad or not - from who`s place its seen.
Yes, we have a limited number of endings, but we don't know exactly how many, unless I completely missed the announcement. And we don't know how many of these endings might be "good endings", as opposed to "bad endings". If there are other good endings, beyond just the revenge path, then those endings will also feature Monica getting free of Victoria, Marcus, and all the rest. And there's no reason at all why Melanie can't share in that final victory.

You're just making an unfounded assumption when you say that Monica could have a good ending, but Melanie couldn't.

Reactions: Vibesy

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Melanie is only under Victoria's control because of Marcus and Farm 218. If those threats are removed, then Victoria has no power at all over either Monica or Melanie.

So, in terms of Melanie getting free or not, it doesn't really matter that she's currently completely under Victoria's control. It only matters what happens in the future.

Yes, we have a limited number of endings, but we don't know exactly how many, unless I completely missed the announcement. And we don't know how many of these endings might be "good endings", as opposed to "bad endings". If there are other good endings, beyond just the revenge path, then those endings will also feature Monica getting free of Victoria, Marcus, and all the rest. And there's no reason at all why Melanie can't share in that final victory.

You're just making an unfounded assumption when you say that Monica could have a good ending, but Melanie couldn't.
1) 8 endings ( u missed DM`s post)
2) Remove Farm+Marcus? If its not in patreon whitelist its not removed from game ( - dogs pigs etc)
3) good ones endings will have lesser count than bad ones.
4) if you read i mentioned that Mel can have good one - as one of characters in revenge plot.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Melanie? Are you kidding? No one is actually oppressing her. She loves being dominated and enjoys every moment.
Not love...atleast, but not against. Action is gone out afraid of nude videos will be publish

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

Again - there will be no bestiality. (Patreon can suck it) . But main plot of it still hear. ( Monica and Mel still afraid of it). It won`t be shawn as it could be but..

Reactions: EraRamp

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
1) 8 endings ( u missed DM`s post)
Yes, I must have missed that post. But that's still plenty of unknown endings.

2) Remove Farm+Marcus? If its not in patreon whitelist its not removed from game ( - dogs pigs etc)
What are you talking about? I never said anything about Marcus and Farm 218 being removed from the game. I was talking about endings. In order for Monica to win, the threat of Marcus and the farm have to be removed from her life. And if that happens for Monica, then it can also happen for Melanie.

3) good ones endings will have lesser count than bad ones.
4) if you read i mentioned that Mel can have good one - as one of characters in revenge plot.
I'm sure that there will be more bad endings than good endings. That was always going to be a safe bet. But there will still likely be more than one good ending, so there's still a possibility of a good ending for Melanie, outside of the revenge path.

Melanie? Are you kidding? No one is actually oppressing her. She loves being dominated and enjoys every moment.
Hardly. Melanie complies out of fear. She's in sheer terror of Marcus and the farm.

Not love...atleast, but not against. Action is gone out afraid of nude videos will be publish
She's afraid that Marcus will find out that she tried to help Monica again, after he released her from the farm. The photos/videos would reveal that fact, and she's afraid that she'd be sent back to the farm.

Again - there will be no bestiality. (Patreon can suck it) . But main plot of it still hear. ( Monica and Mel still afraid of it). It won`t be shawn as it could be but..
Who said anything about bestiality? I certainly didn't. Did you mean to quote someone else's post?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, I must have missed that post. But that's still plenty of unknown endings.

What are you talking about? I never said anything about Marcus and Farm 218 being removed from the game. I was talking about endings. In order for Monica to win, the threat of Marcus and the farm have to be removed from her life. And if that happens for Monica, then it can also happen for Melanie.

I'm sure that there will be more bad endings than good endings. That was always going to be a safe bet. But there will still likely be more than one good ending, so there's still a possibility of a good ending for Melanie, outside of the revenge path.

Hardly. Melanie complies out of fear. She's in sheer terror of Marcus and the farm.

She's afraid that Marcus will find out that she tried to help Monica again, after he released her from the farm. The photos/videos would reveal that fact, and she's afraid that she'd be sent back to the farm.

Who said anything about bestiality? I certainly didn't. Did you mean to quote someone else's post?
Are you sure you wanna trashtalk?

About endings:
1) basement (1 or 2 here)
2) home (hogwarts time)
3)slums
4) castings ones / office (sure it would be more than 1)
5) revenge
6)Shiny hole
7) marcus / farm

thats ones i could fast write / and its not good one.
I`m more fan of Mel`s route but don`t have any optimistic thoughts about it.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes