• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
@Joe Steel:

I totally respect your opinion, everyone has its own fetishes.

That is why my suggestion was only for the total bitch path and to be made avoidable.

I believe in diversity as long as a choice is given.

Cheers !

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
sooo....

any update date yet ?
o_Oo_Oo_O
No, there's no ETA yet. Normally, it's around the 15th, but this last update for Ep1 will be a quite big one, so maybe it will take a bit longer. To shorten the waiting time, here's a amazing trailer...

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
the prison scene was very annoying to play,in my opinion too long and stupid - and if you added rape and humilation at the beginning to your genre i wouldnt have played it.....never thought about such a sick turnover

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Joe Steel:

I totally respect your opinion, everyone has its own fetishes.

That is why my suggestion was only for the total bitch path and to be made avoidable.

I believe in diversity as long as a choice is given.

Cheers !
If it is explicitly avoidable (i.e. the choice includes the warning) then, of course, I would have no objections. However, it can't be something that happens automatically on the bitch path because you make the decision to take that path long before the consequences are revealed.

Reactions: Hermundurii

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Merged the 2 threads. There was no point in having 2 of them up just because the dev changed engines.

Reactions: Krull

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
So not only totally pointless threads merging, but also links to old version dissapeared and new players now won't have a clue what the old posts/reviews were about?
Wow, what a 'fantastic' work... :noexpression:

Reactions: L7Bear

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Merged the 2 threads. There was no point in having 2 of them up just because the dev changed engines.
That's a complete fail! The old game is abandoned and a completely other thing. Pls undo your fail decision and delete the old thread. It's not only change of engine, it's a totally other game. That would be like merging star trek and star wars together. So, please again, undo that and correct your mistake!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Rework is an entirely new game with new gameplay. It's not good that the new version has negative reviews left over from the old one. Old reviews describe totally different gameplay. It'll deceive players.
The New game called "Fashion Business: Episodes".
The Old: "Fashion Business: Monica's Adventures".

A good solution would be to simply delete the old thread.

To be honest, I have no desire to participate in the forum discussion, which does not reflect the current state of the game.
I agree 100%. I hope you contacted this moderator directly. Probably just an oversight, and hopefully can be undone

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Can anyone please provide with a walkthrough for this game??
Sorry for the delay, I'm working on it. Unfortunately I'm really busy with my day job atm, but I will do that. Maybe it comes when I'm done with transalation of v0.5 to german.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Your DecentMonkey.

P.S. The next release planned around October 20. This version is quite significant. I'll keep you up to date.

We reached the GOAL!!!
Excellent news!

I'm happy you like the game and support it!

Of course, I didn't come to the development of this game with poor hardware. I already had a perfect render station. But it's not so simple.

My bottleneck is CPU. There is already 18 core Xeon working on it 24/7, but it's not enough. It can generate only several high-quality images per day. Especially difficult during animations. So, I've planned to upgrade hardware to 2-CPU system.

Also, my workstation is not too powerful. It has 6 core CPU, but that cores are slow. Almost all programs like DAZ and 3DS MAX working only on one core at the same time! I have to open some scenes for minutes. I need new CPU with an extreme speed of even single core :)

It can fasten the development process about 20%.

Of course, not all work is graphics. I'm spending much time for dialogues, plot and quest scripting, testing, etc...

I'm really waiting for the next goal after which I can expand the team and hire help for myself.

I try to work fast. Some don't even believe I work alone now. But if we reach the next goal, then you'll see what can be done with the team!

Significantly more content with each update, even better game quality, etc..!

Thanks again for your support. I will try my best to meet your expectations from the game!

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Just found this one yesterday. I like it. Fun to play bad role and some humor to enjoy too. Looking forward to what lies ahead. Good work!

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes