• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I started the game two days ago, but I am not sure if this game is something for me.
I definitly love Monica's design, she really looks hot and I like the renders and animations in general.

So correct me if I am wrong, the MC is Monica and you can deside if she is a bad person or at least a better person.
An depending on this something bad can happen to her, right?

I just love to play her as a bad and dominant person :coldsweat: , but I kind of don't want consequences, because of this. And I guess I have a problem with the male characters in this game, they are totally unappealing. I guess it would be easier for me if I would play as a character who she "bullies"...

Can someone tell me what can happen in this game, I don't mind getting spoiled, but I want to deside if I would feel bad playing this game. :coldsweat:
Monica will get her comeuppance and lose everything no matter what you do. The game does indicate that you will have the chance to regain power towards the end of the story, but if you don't want to see Monica humiliated (to a greater or lesser degree, depending on her stats), you won't want to play this game.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Monica will get her comeuppance and lose everything no matter what you do. The game does indicate that you will have the chance to regain power towards the end of the story, but if you don't want to see Monica humiliated (to a greater or lesser degree, depending on her stats), you won't want to play this game.
Thanks a lot about telling me this. I have to think about it, maybe I can just do as I would play as the side characters.
I mean I like to see some good and nice humilations scenes, but not at the character that I play :coldsweat:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Some news...

In the upcoming version, Monica will visit many new exciting places.

Meet new interesting people :)

How good, after all, that has been experienced, to sleep in a soft, warm bed! :)

It's just only temporary difficulties :)

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
interesting game with original ideas. i have finished the bitch route. does the decent girl route unlock any new events and scenes?

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Great game! I hope to see more events (maybe lesbian) in the hostel.
Why Monica didn't steal underwear from the clothing store? ;)

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Great game! I hope to see more events (maybe lesbian) in the hostel.
Why Monica didn't steal underwear from the clothing store? ;)
When she went there, she just was too tired. And at the next morning, there is no time anymore. U will see. ;)

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
I really love this game. I think that an option for more humiliation should be added for the total bitch path (so avoidable for other paths).

That is why i would suggest DM to consider some urination scenes, like Monica being pissed on or forced to drink piss (from men/women or gangbanged).

Please let me know your thoughts.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I really love this game. I think that an option for more humiliation should be added for the total bitch path (so avoidable for other paths).

That is why i would suggest DM to consider some urination scenes, like Monica being pissed on or forced to drink piss (from men/women or gangbanged).

Urination is quite rare in game, so it is always nice to get more scenes of it in games. And Urination is a good tool for humilation.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The MC's model is very nice.. but the game is a bit rough to play. I played the beginning until she arrives at the office, and was quite annoyed with all the running around. The strength of renpy over some other platform like RPGM is that it can simplify the gameplay by automating unnecessary time wasters like traveling between scenes. Like 90% of the house sequence could have been automated and nothing would have been lost in terms of story progression. The way this game was playing out, I would have actually preferred RPGM. Maybe the opening sequence was made this way to teach players how to interact with the objects, but it was just a bit too much in my opinion. I admit I didnt get very far into the game though, mainly due to English text being subpar. Renpy certainly looks much better for 3DCG games than RPGM though. It looks like a lot of work went into making the mechanics, so I don't want to dismiss the whole thing. Its something I can get used to, but I couldn't get past the grade school level of dialogue in the English version..

Reactions: GhostPhil

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
but the game is a bit rough to play. I played the beginning until she arrives at the office, and was quite annoyed with all the running around. The strength of renpy over some other platform like RPGM is that it can simplify the gameplay by automating unnecessary time wasters like traveling between scenes. Like 90% of the house sequence could have been automated and nothing would have been lost in terms of story progression.
The deeper sense of the possibility to run around more than necessary as it would be needed at first is that you nearly can interact with every item. While Monica has a statement for most of the items, some tell you background info about Monica, and very few even change her stats when you interact with them. I gave hints some posts before. In Monicas office for example. When you are in the room where her secretary is: The globe behind her increases bitchiness, the elephant statue near the window decreases it.
I guess that's what DM thought about it. He still wants to create a game and not just a visual novel. Execpt for the hidden good ending at the end of v0.3, there is no need to interact with the hidden items. But you have the chance to do so.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

I would vote a firm "no" on watersports (and skat). It turns off far more fans than it turns on.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
What a wonderful game! Clear, simple but intriguing, well readable and playable. And more instructive x'Dx'Dx'D Meanwhile Monica enjoy only for herself as a narcisistic bitch, all the world around her fucks like there is no tomorrow x'D

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
The MC's model is very nice.. but the game is a bit rough to play. I played the beginning until she arrives at the office, and was quite annoyed with all the running around. The strength of renpy over some other platform like RPGM is that it can simplify the gameplay by automating unnecessary time wasters like traveling between scenes. Like 90% of the house sequence could have been automated and nothing would have been lost in terms of story progression. The way this game was playing out, I would have actually preferred RPGM. Maybe the opening sequence was made this way to teach players how to interact with the objects, but it was just a bit too much in my opinion. I admit I didnt get very far into the game though, mainly due to English text being subpar. Renpy certainly looks much better for 3DCG games than RPGM though. It looks like a lot of work went into making the mechanics, so I don't want to dismiss the whole thing. Its something I can get used to, but I couldn't get past the grade school level of dialogue in the English version..
I stuck at office , Find the phone! where is it

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes