yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hello,

Just to apport my support to the developper on this V0.4. It is a really good story.
The fall in corruption of monica is (for the moment) really good, but don't go too fast with this, otherwise the game would lose interests. The Ranch 218 can be a route but not the only futur for this character. She need to stay strong even in the corruption plot.
I agree with this post completely. Ranch 218 should be OPTIONAL, and NOT INEVITABLE. The "Temporary Release" should be forever if you play your cards right.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I agree with this post completely. Ranch 218 should be OPTIONAL, and NOT INEVITABLE. The "Temporary Release" should be forever if you play your cards right.
As far as I know from DecentMonkey, the farm will be a side story or bad ending or whatever. But it is not planned as a part of the main game.

Reactions: yihman1

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
After Find Dick and got kick out , I still 2 quest Escape and FInd place , I go to clothes store but nothing happen , she just walk out the shop

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For now there isn't any sex scene yet of Monica… apart for some flashing in the jail cell!
In 0.5 we should see something of interesting (remembering the old game)… :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
As far as I know from DecentMonkey, the farm will be a side story or bad ending or whatever. But it is not planned as a part of the main game.
It seems that the purpose of the ranch isn't to create a path at this point, but to provide motivation for Monica to do anything to avoid official notice. If she is terrified of the idea of getting sent to the ranch, it is more credible that she carry out the actions that we, the audience, want to see. It closes off options that she might logically take, like telling Dick to piss off when he starts to take advantage of her; she absolutely needs Dick, now, and is pretty much completely in his power, because only he is keeping her from being sent to the ranch. Ditto for engaging in prostitution; the penalties for vagrancy are so horrific that she will have to do whatever it takes to get money.

Even if we never see the ranch, it will have served its purpose. Getting to see it will just be a bonus.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Le_sBinadero

Jan 1, 2018
it went from being cringy to funny to slightly lewd to TF???!!! aint that a bit too dark ??!! to oh so we're still in the first stage , now we do the rpg shit
more than decent , shows great promise

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Aaaand uninstall. Interest disappeared 0.3 - 0.4 100% - -> 0%
would you mind explaining the reason here? as the dev actually reads this, you might actually leave sth. that matters and possibly makes a difference in future updates?! Caus why not?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
anyone knows how to do the happy end ?
Jup, you need to be super nice, so take the decent path. To reach super decent, you also need to touch all items, which decrease bitchiness. ;) You can contact me if you don't find all. I am still busy with a walkthrough. There are 3 items in the game, which decrease bitchiness...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kookieman12

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
News...

Work in progress #18
Sep 22 at 12:55pm
Hi!
Thanks for your feedback on the previous version of the game!

Now I'm working on v0.5. It'll be the end of Episode 1.

Then I immediately proceed to create a continuation of the game, the Episode 2.

I promise I will continue to maintain a high quality of the game!

Stay up to date!

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes