TanyaC

May 11, 2022
I went to a page belonging to the author of this game, and saw that there were several languages including mine, could it be that this is only for those who support Patron?
Tired of playing games only in English, and always having to do translations.:cry:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Recently played The Office Wife which contains dog scenes, why that game can still on Patreon?
If animal plays are allowed then Farm 218 storyline has a chance to continue?
It's strange that Patron hasn't blocked this yet, their policy there is very demanding, unless the developer has hidden the bestiality tag. :unsure:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
If links are down, please report it.
I'm downloading everything in sequence.
The FashionBusiness-EP3-V12-720 download, all the servers I chose are still super slow, but it takes 4 hours to download here.:sick:
There should be a torrent download, it's practical and fast.;)

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
then you haven't searched for torrent
i have posted many times
and rpdl also have
and why do you download sequence
when eps 1 and 2 and 3 are finished and have it all
Episode 1- 2- 3 are already complete, I already downloaded them, it's just that 3 has two versions vs 13 and vs 16.
I've also downloaded it. and I just downloaded Ep 4 now man it took more than 6 hours to download everything...
Now I'm going to take a break, so I can unpack everything tomorrow and have the work of translating them all into my language.... Tired of translating games, I've already found some games in my language, but it's very rare for this to happen.
I'm going to sleep now Brazil here 23:39 Pm.
I had a good weekend.:sleep::LOL:

Reactions: inicio157

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Episode 1- 2- 3 are already complete, I already downloaded them, it's just that 3 has two versions vs 13 and vs 16.
I've also downloaded it. and I just downloaded Ep 4 now man it took more than 6 hours to download everything...
Now I'm going to take a break, so I can unpack everything tomorrow and have the work of translating them all into my language.... Tired of translating games, I've already found some games in my language, but it's very rare for this to happen.
I'm going to sleep now Brazil here 23:39 Pm.
I had a good weekend.:sleep::LOL:
You need only this version. It include all staff.
Win/Linux (Extra 1080p, Not Activated): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Reactions: EraRamp and TanyaC

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I went to a page belonging to the author of this game, and saw that there were several languages including mine, could it be that this is only for those who support Patron?
Tired of playing games only in English, and always having to do translations.:cry:
I'd love to add a Portuguese translator. But so far, there's no such thing ;)
maybe you can help Decentmonkey and EraRamp

Reactions: TanyaC

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Portuguese translation is not yet available. Due to the unavailability of a Portuguese translator ;)

Reactions: TanyaC and Paco15

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Do you speak Latin? :oops:.
I thought the language was only alive in the Church and in the mottos of some universities.
What is a thousand years these days? What would really impress me EraRamp is a translation into Sumerian Cuneiform with a background that looks like a stone tablet.

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
- -

1713688027466.png
Good news, everyone!
We have a pleasant surprise for you. In the last few updates, we've been treating you to some fiery content at Shiny Hole. The bright and beautiful girls on stage looked absolutely stunning. We hope you enjoyed this spectacle to the fullest. But we also know that you love the stories with the characters from this pub. That's why we've decided to give the girls a little break and treat you to a scene featuring a couple that many of you adore. So! You're in for a scene with the fabulous Claire and Joe!
We hope this news will delight you. We won't reveal everything at once, but we'll just say that in this update, you can also expect a scene with another beloved character. So stay with us and be the first to hear the fresh news.
1713688052798.png

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
- -

View attachment 3560342
Good news, everyone!
We have a pleasant surprise for you. In the last few updates, we've been treating you to some fiery content at Shiny Hole. The bright and beautiful girls on stage looked absolutely stunning. We hope you enjoyed this spectacle to the fullest. But we also know that you love the stories with the characters from this pub. That's why we've decided to give the girls a little break and treat you to a scene featuring a couple that many of you adore. So! You're in for a scene with the fabulous Claire and Joe!
We hope this news will delight you. We won't reveal everything at once, but we'll just say that in this update, you can also expect a scene with another beloved character. So stay with us and be the first to hear the fresh news.
View attachment 3560344
here we go again
raw (2).gif

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes