BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Nope, I got it too when loaded from after the tattoo event. Resolved it by instead loading the end of the Philip's basement path (which then could continue w/o problems), and then loaded from a point just before the tattoo event for the main path (and rerun this). Perhaps this will solve it for you too?
No idea man because I see no one replying me so I took the others save file and load their gameplay and continue it

gabb2

Jun 1, 2019
Hi.
I have a problem with Episode 2. i downloaded all episodes recently, so I don't think it's a version problem. When I load a save game, two things can happen:
1. A message appears, that I should undress first. After 1 click -> "Oops, something went wrong." and all I can do is return to main menu.
2. The game loads, but it's broken. For example I'm currently at the point where I should change to go to Campbell's club with Bliff, but when I talk to Alex, I don't change the dress.

So as long as I don't have to load, it's fine, but as soon as I have to load it, it's broken in one way or the other.

Does anybody have an idea for the problem?
Thanks, Gabb

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have been getting a lot of error's in more than one place during the game play. Mostly on vid's but sometimes on just images.

May be I got a buggy download, I might try to re-download it again later, but this game has been losing it's appeal to me somewhat, mostly because it has become to convoluted with to many random plot line's to follow easily, and just gets boring or aggravating trying to move through all the possibilities. (These errors loading images and animations has for me, made it more irritating than fun right now.)

( I may get back to it latter. ), But wanted those with problems to know that I for one, am having them too.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have a problem with Episode 2. i downloaded all episodes recently,
first of all the episodes are standalone but you can use a save in next episode
second. you may not combine the episodes (sounds like you maybe done that)
try read the FAQ maybe there are something there

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1713343795783.png

Hello, everyone!

As our team is expanding, we are in search of a talented scriptwriter and designer ready to join our creative team.

What we expect from the Scriptwriter:
Develop and write project scenarios in the style of "Fashion Business";
Mastery of language and grammar (Russian);
Adherence to deadlines.

What we expect from the Designer:
Proficiency in Photoshop: creating beautiful posters and promotional materials;
Designing attractive packaging for products, including collaboration with marketers;
Post-processing renders in Lightroom.

What you will get:
Work in a fullstack team;
Stable income based on your skill level;
Flexible schedule, remote work;
Opportunities for growth in your field.
If you are interested in our vacancies, please send a direct message on Discord.

We look forward to hearing from motivated and creative individuals ready to make a significant impact on our work!

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021

View attachment 3548720

Hello, everyone!

As our team is expanding, we are in search of a talented scriptwriter and designer ready to join our creative team.

What we expect from the Scriptwriter:
Develop and write project scenarios in the style of "Fashion Business";
Mastery of language and grammar (Russian);
Adherence to deadlines.

What we expect from the Designer:
Proficiency in Photoshop: creating beautiful posters and promotional materials;
Designing attractive packaging for products, including collaboration with marketers;
Post-processing renders in Lightroom.

What you will get:
Work in a fullstack team;
Stable income based on your skill level;
Flexible schedule, remote work;
Opportunities for growth in your field.
If you are interested in our vacancies, please send a direct message on Discord.

We look forward to hearing from motivated and creative individuals ready to make a significant impact on our work!
Looks like they start to built the team for the next project as they seeking for fresh writing and art ideas.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Looks like they start to built the team for the next project as they seeking for fresh writing and art ideas.
yeap - end of FB is around 1 -1.5 years. So its good time to start work together with new ppls and see how its going with them.

And its good that style of FB needed, not MilFS or BoP ones :KEK:

gabb2

Jun 1, 2019
first of all the episodes are standalone but you can use a save in next episode
second. you may not combine the episodes (sounds like you maybe done that)
try read the FAQ maybe there are something there
Hi vimmers,
I didn't combine the episodes, just used the ep1 save as my ep2 start. I don't think I used any gallery mod like suggested in the FAQ, so there shouldn't be any problems from there. But to be sure I just removed the game and reinstalled. Unfortunately that didn't help. I can't get the save to load properly, which means I don't get the proper dress. I just found out that I can't enter the mansion anymore either.
I attached my save, perhaps you can test it?
Thanks, Gabb.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I can't get the save to load properly
when i load your save i am in the photo studio screenshot0003.png
after that i just click so the message goes away

but when i shall load your save i see this screenshot0004.png and dunno why
also i don't have problem enter mansion
you click either the gate or button (back to gate) screenshot0005.png
and when monica enter basement bedroom
an event with bardie and betty kicks in
that start the college quest

i can see that you bought the red dress
so you missed good potion questline in the clothing store
to bad i would say

ps i reread your message and went in and talked with biff he
says come back next day
not that she shall change now

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I have never tried their other games, but from your comment they seem to be very bad :oops:.
they are in trend - male MH and a lot of sluts around, they are not bad - they have a lot of sales on steam.
but its not like i would to see at all.
but as its says in Russia - everyone fap as they like. if 90% of internet community like that shit - so its our problem.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Did they sack the scriptwriter who come up with the magic cock storyline?;)
i`m afraid that is not scriptwriter error - it is what community want - bunch of perverts (i`m talking about us here (10- ppls) can`t set the point game should go to. Others bombing comments on patreon and other platforms with Fred requests. And noone bombing it with opposite request.

gabb2

Jun 1, 2019
when i load your save i am in the photo studio View attachment 3549208
after that i just click so the message goes away

but when i shall load your save i see this View attachment 3549219 and dunno why
also i don't have problem enter mansion
you click either the gate or button (back to gate) View attachment 3549243
and when monica enter basement bedroom
an event with bardie and betty kicks in
that start the college quest

i can see that you bought the red dress
so you missed good potion questline in the clothing store
to bad i would say

ps i reread your message and went in and talked with biff he
says come back next day
not that she shall change now
The mansion screen shows that there are two buttons on the left over each other. You can't use the "fast travel" top right either. And with Bliff: Yes, he tells you to come back a day later. If you do that, nothing changes, including the dress doesn't change. The college quest should be finished, too. As I said: It's a bit messed up.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes