Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The mansion screen shows that there are two buttons on the left over each other. You can't use the "fast travel" top right either. And with Bliff: Yes, he tells you to come back a day later. If you do that, nothing changes, including the dress doesn't change. The college quest should be finished, too. As I said: It's a bit messed up.
"The college quest should be finished" - you play in abandoned version of game with Bardie.

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i`m afraid that is not scriptwriter error - it is what community want - bunch of perverts (i`m talking about us here (10- ppls) can`t set the point game should go to. Others bombing comments on patreon and other platforms with Fred requests. And noone bombing it with opposite request.
Yes this is all true and my one sentence post was clearly a joke. No doubt there are all sorts of requests by all sorts of people (or perverts as you like to call them). The Fred requests were around a long time before the magic cock storyline began. He was a popular character long before he became this games Harry Potter. I'm sure some wanted more of the Betty and neighbour storyline back in the day, none of this changes the fact that the last 2 or 3 Fred and Monica scenes do not match the rest of the game narratively. That is my main issue with this storyline and any scriptwriter would know this, yet they did it anyway.

If the fan base truly wanted more of the magic cock storyline then I would expect the behaviour of Monica in these scenes to start bleeding into the other paths, yet so far this isn't happening. So I still believe most fans of the game have a similar opinion of these MC scenes as we share. They make no sense in this narrative and stick out like a sore thumb.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yes this is all true and my one sentence post was clearly a joke. No doubt there are all sorts of requests by all sorts of people (or perverts as you like to call them). The Fred requests were around a long time before the magic cock storyline began. He was a popular character long before he became this games Harry Potter. I'm sure some wanted more of the Betty and neighbour storyline back in the day, none of this changes the fact that the last 2 or 3 Fred and Monica scenes do not match the rest of the game narratively. That is my main issue with this storyline and any scriptwriter would know this, yet they did it anyway.

If the fan base truly wanted more of the magic cock storyline then I would expect the behaviour of Monica in these scenes to start bleeding into the other paths, yet so far this isn't happening. So I still believe most fans of the game have a similar opinion of these MC scenes as we share. They make no sense in this narrative and stick out like a sore thumb.
Btw i remember i wanted to write some poet about smth , but i couldn`t remember exactly what i want to write. It was smth about:
why do we think that Monica is some smart girl - she is not citizen of FB country, she had rich husband, unless he disappeared she owns FB. And after her husband gone - all goes wrong.
So could we call her mighty girl?

it`s short esse about my thoughts...

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

Btw "perverts" i call us was an irony.

HUnter4Ever

Jul 29, 2018
"Activated" patch for ep4 v6 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/4vygre6jyv
https://pixeldrain.com/u/5i2pcao5
Offsets for fb_unextra:
Ep3 v16: "316:30477"
Ep4 v6: "406:38197"

Below are some alternatives.
(*) If you want to just play and don't care about viewing images in an image viewer, put the corresponding z_activation_*.rpy file to the subfolder "game" inside the game folder. z_activation_316.rpy is for ep3 v16, and z_activation_406.rpy is for ep4 v6.

(*) If you want to decode images, use fb_unextra. It requires Java (oracle.com) and a functioning brain on the user side.
Run it without arguments to see usage help.
In short, you use it like this: java fb_unextra -if INFOLDER -of OUTFOLDER -o OFFSET
INFOLDER is the game folder.
OUTFOLDER is the folder to put the decoded images to.
OFFSET depends on the game version. For ep3 v16 it's "316:30477". For ep4 v6 it's "406:38197".
For Windows users, there are "fb_unextra.drop.*.bat" scripts for convenience - just drag and drop the game folder on it and it should decode the images for you, backing up the original files as "*.(z117extra).jpg".
Hello, I'm sorry to ask. Is there any difference between "game.zip" from this link and z_activation_316.rpy/z_activation_406.rpy?
Should I use files inside game.zip if I want to activated EP4v6? or use z_activation_406.rpy?
Also with EP3v16, should I use files inside game.zip or z_activation_316.rpy?

Thanks in advance.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The mansion screen shows that there are two buttons on the left over each other. You can't use the "fast travel" top right either. And with Bliff: Yes, he tells you to come back a day later. If you do that, nothing changes, including the dress doesn't change. The college quest should be finished, too. As I said: It's a bit messed up.
can you try to go here

720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\
1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\

and move persistent file to another location
the same in your game/saves folder
and load your save

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Btw i remember i wanted to write some poet about smth , but i couldn`t remember exactly what i want to write. It was smth about:
why do we think that Monica is some smart girl - she is not citizen of FB country, she had rich husband, unless he disappeared she owns FB. And after her husband gone - all goes wrong.
So could we call her mighty girl?

it`s short esse about my thoughts...
Yes you asked me to remind you to post about what you were thinking but only had your phone available at the time. I was pointing out at the time that Monica had changed to a poster who was complaining that Monica was a static character. Yes Monica is a unreliable narrator, I agree. Just because Monica thinks something to be true doesn't mean it is true.

Yes I knew you were fucking around with your pervert reference.

gabb2

Jun 1, 2019
"The college quest should be finished" - you play in abandoned version of game with Bardie.
Where do I get the correct version of the game? I downloaded the game from here from the first page, non compressed win version.

can you try to go here

720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\
1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\

and move persistent file to another location
the same in your game/saves folder
and load your save
Sadly, that didn't help.

Thanks guys!

gabb2

Jun 1, 2019
Hmmm... Ok, that might be the issue. Guess I'll have to play the episode again then...
Anything about the wrong version? I do have Bardie in the game....

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: DecentMonkey
Where did Monica's husband go?!
After episodes 1 and 2, nothing else came up about him, it became meaningless, since many people were excited about his disappearance, and the story led Monica to prostitute herself in every way to survive.:unsure:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
God dmn engine is horrible dude.Completing this game takes 5+ hours
If you don't follow the steps step by step of what to do, it will really take you 5 hours, what we choose doesn't always take us to the right path.;)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If you don't follow the steps step by step of what to do, it will really take you 5 hours, what we choose doesn't always take us to the right path.;)
he can't have played the game from eps1
cos that would probably take 50 hours

Reactions: TanyaC
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes