• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Is that Monica,because i can see this girl is with short hair and Monica is with long hair? May be she make some hairstyle here,but i like her more with long hair,not short hair! (Anyway i will not stop to play it only because she is decide to make some hairstyle) :)
This time, it is NOT Monica. ;) The pub is a new location where Monica will (maybe) find a job, but she will not start as stripper from the very beginning.

Oct 10, 2017
quick FYI about release date

"I promised that I will try to make a release before the end of February
I need some more time. Just a few days. I’ll try to release it at the beginning of the next week."

It would be nice to add DecentMonkey´s website in the OP

_Nathy_

Oct 21, 2018
It's a great work. I like it very much. I found the 2 good-ending. Now is just a corruption route or do u think to go on also with the goods? Maybe u can corrupt also these routes :eek:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
It's a great work. I like it very much. I found the 2 good-ending. Now is just a corruption route or do u think to go on also with the goods? Maybe u can corrupt also these routes :eek:
In Ep1, there are two (secret) good endings, right. Some choices you make in Ep1 will influence the story of Ep2. Playing the bitchy route will definitely bring you more and naughtier scenes in Ep2. That just for info ;)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
She's quite comfortable in the maid's room now so I'm waiting for her next spiraling luck maybe had to obey mommy or something but anywhooo.. Brilliant plots!
The coming updates' focus is on the story development. It wasn't planed, but it got quite big again. There are lot of things to discover and without spoiling too much, there's a mean cliffhanger ;)

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
great game but has a ton of unnecessary bullshit which makes it insanely repetitive
probably just to make the game seem longer

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
Hello, i have a problem with this game.
When i play this scene and select one of the choices below:

I get this:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

Hello friends!
Development of the update is almost completed. I would like to release the game tomorrow, but, unexpectedly for me, rendering of animations takes a lot of time. Animations occur inside complex locations that are hard to render.
At the moment all the available computing power is used. My workstation also works 24/7. So the rendering is going on everything that is, even on the iron and the fridge ;)
According to my calculations, it'll take about another 50-60 hours to complete.
As soon as it is done, I immediately build the game and start the upload to the network.
The new version will contain 1130 new arts, 43 animated video clips and will be focused on the plot and promises to be very exciting!
Also, it'll be very hot (you can see a lesbian threesome with Monica ;) Personally, I like this version more than any previous.
The existing guide will also be updated so that you don't miss anything in the game.
Stay up to date!

Your DecentMonkey.

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017

Translator needed! (urgent)

Guys, I need a good translator from Russian to English!

It's necessary that he speaks English very well and knows how to write phrases on a native speaking level.
My native language is Russian. The game itself and communication here helps me to learn English better, but I am still very far from perfect.

I spend a lot of energy on the game and do very high quality work.
I know that poorly written phrases can discourage playing experience a lot.

When I write dialogues in my own language, I make typos, but in general, the language is very good and there are no complaints about it.

Some guys help me to make proof reading of English translation. And they do an excellent job, but often they don’t know the meaning of the phrases due to incorrect translation into English itself.

So, please, if your native language is English and you also know Russian, and you want to help the game, then respond.
Of course, this job will be paid!

This game is already supported by many people and I can't be everywhere at the same time. I just need professional help.

decentmonkeybox@gmail.com

--------------

Maybe a dude here from F95 can help the dev and earn some bucks on top?!
Just giving this a BUMP since some people might just check the latest posts and not see this.
P.S unfortunetly i dont know any russian besides blyat, Keep up the good work

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes