yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Agreed! Monica's character was a tough independent lady. I would like to see her regain her power.
100% Agree, but not yet too soon. I hope this has multiple endings.
1) Regain power, dominate rule the world
2) Street whore / sub
3) The ranch

I get a feeling there will be a regain power ending but I hope it's not a short little mini good ending like the other 2 where.

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
when bro i didnt see the date
During DecentMonkey's updates he first stated that the update would come out early this week. Then he put out an update on Monday and said that the rendering is taking about 45-60 hours to finish. So the update will be either Wednesday or Thursday.

drdrule

Feb 20, 2019
I downloaded a savefile but I cant seem to find it when I try to load. Where should I really put the save file?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
100% Agree, but not yet too soon. I hope this has multiple endings.
1) Regain power, dominate rule the world
2) Street whore / sub
3) The ranch

I get a feeling there will be a regain power ending but I hope it's not a short little mini good ending like the other 2 where.
please no more short ending like those in episode one it didn't tell any story i hope he is making story arc in every episode
Episode 1 the fall, episode 2 the new beginning, episode 3 regain power, episode 4 the ranch

Reactions: numanumani

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
please no more short ending like those in episode one it didn't tell any story i hope he is making story arc in every episode
Episode 1 the fall, episode 2 the new beginning, episode 3 regain power, episode 4 the ranch
Short end,really? And which one,you mean is this short end,because i didn't see some ending in episode 1? If you mean this thing with the jail,then you are wrong,this is just some part of the story,but definitely is not some ending - after all you continue the story from then here in episode 2 right? PS: I thing episode 2 will not be the last and may be will have episode 3 too,may be even 4,but i'm not sure of course - just the game and the story are to good and interesting and like i can see have to many fans,so i thing (and i hope) may will have at least one more episode,before the end of the game and of course they will be at least 2 or 3 endings!

tequilar

May 4, 2017
oh man! its out now. the new version just got released :love:

The short changelog:
  • Big "office storyline" update. Different outfits. Hot scenes, etc.
  • The advance of relationships of Betty, Fred, and Monica. Hot scenes too.
  • New location. The pub "Shiny Hole". Some story and start working.
  • Added dancing at the pole in the blind alley.
  • Ability to buy food at the gas station.
  • Skipping day until evening by pressing the button on the top of the screen (working only in the street locations)
  • Change clothing before leaving the house by the map.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

Dear Friends!
I'm proud to announce the release of Fashion Business Episode2 v0.3!
The new version contains 1130 new arts and 43 animated video clips.
As always, much attention is paid to the emotions of the characters.
Each H-scene is animated. Animations are of high quality and smooth (30 fps).
In this version, as in previous ones, a lot of efforts, inspiration, and soul.
I hope that you appreciate the game and leave your feedback!
Enjoy!

The short changelog:
  • Big "office storyline" update. Different outfits. Hot scenes, etc.
  • The advance of relationships of Betty, Fred, and Monica. Hot scenes too.
  • New location. The pub "Shiny Hole". Some story and start working.
  • Added dancing at the pole in the blind alley.
  • Ability to buy food at the gas station.
  • Skipping day until evening by pressing the button on the top of the screen (working only in the street locations)
  • Change clothing before leaving the house by the map.

The full guide can be found at my website:

alu98

Jun 18, 2018
I seem to be stuck on the biff story line as I cannot get the photoshoot after doing 1 photoshoot.
what am I doing wrong?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If you feel the urge to ask for the update, please do so in this request thread not the main thread.

Reactions: Grlt rev
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes