Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
The game started off so good, i was absolutely in love it it!
Now it just goes the absolute opposite direction.:cry::cry:
My heart just broke.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
The game is going the opposite direction that it started in and i loved the beginning.
That's sad to hear, but - no offense - from the very first beginning of the game, there was a description "...Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?"
It was clear that Monica would not be on the bright side all the time. Though, she can manage to regain power. There is a path which allows you so.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
That's sad to hear, but - no offense - from the very first beginning of the game, there was a description "...Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?"
It was clear that Monica would not be on the bright side all the time. Though, she can manage to regain power. There is a path which allows you so.
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way.
And immediately i was like
thjGbJh.jpg

Don't get me wrong i will still continue playing the game as the game is good, but it was just perfect at the start.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I know what you mean, but right after these sentences are the other ones which clearly show where this is going. Anyway, it's still your decisions how deep Monica will fall and if she will be able to nearly restore her former life. :)

Reactions: DrackDrap

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
I know what you mean, but right after these sentences are the other ones which clearly show where this is going. Anyway, it's still your decisions how deep Monica will fall and if she will be able to nearly restore her former life. :)
I can't wait.
9c0.jpg
But i guess the game will be ending if that happens :/

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I can't wait.
View attachment 247798
But i guess the game will be ending if that happens :/
You're... odd. Given that it's taking forever to corrupt her, it would take even more forever (I'm aware) for her to reclaim her life. The game isn't about her being a successful bitch, if that's what you're looking for, try something else.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
The game is going the opposite direction that it started in and i loved the beginning.
but now you should actually enjoy more , because there is now introduced the new "corruption" path.
Just wait a while , then , when maybe our monica becomes the boss in the further updates , you will actually start loving it more than you loved the game previously.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
Love everything about it, except the female protagonist :(
why? she is awesome. :D

but now you should actually enjoy more , because there is now introduced the new "corruption" path.
Just wait a while , then , when maybe our monica becomes the boss in the further updates , you will actually start loving it more than you loved the game previously.
I can't wait for that to happen.:geek:

drdrule

Feb 20, 2019
My laptop broke down with all my Fashion Business and Good girl gone bad saves, is there anyone else that tried to corrupt Monica all the the way and have a save file?

If anyone have a savefile from Good girl gone bad with MC being a total drug addicted gangbanging hoe I would like that too.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes