Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Are those NTR avoidable?
Yes, it's been a while since I played, you can have the Shop girl and you'r childhood friend has a life with the annoying guy.
or pick her and cuck him, but you can't have both. Sorry I can't remember the names. :ROFLMAO:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I like the other version in terms of 'gameplay' but I like this more because it's a sandbox.

Make a full VN sandbox version with all the fun parts added...

And I would play it for sure!

like Superpowered sandbox-but way less grind thank you very much...

Reactions: Black Atom

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
How come there are so many ppl that r able to play on joiplay while i kept having this fking bug ? Have anyone ever got this bug and found a way to fix it ? Thanks in advance
Screenshot_2023-09-21-16-58-41-280_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Reactions: alfakynvinr

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
How come there are so many ppl that r able to play on joiplay while i kept having this fking bug ? Have anyone ever got this bug and found a way to fix it ? Thanks in advance
View attachment 2945671

To me, it seems like either 1 a Gamepad bug
with an item

from what I am ready with my limited coding knowledge that seems most likely...

or 2 is fps synch is not working and that is what is causing the problem...

the third is YEP_COREENGINE.JS a bug or something with that?...

How to solve it... no clue o_O

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
To me, it seems like either 1 a Gamepad bug
with an item

from what I am ready with my limited coding knowledge that seems most likely...

or 2 is fps synch is not working and that is what is causing the problem...

the third is YEP_COREENGINE.JS a bug or something with that?...

How to solve it... no clue o_O
Yea but im still confused bc there are many ppl that able to play the game on joiplay without these issues tho i just wondered why

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Yea but im still confused bc there are many ppl that able to play the game on joiplay without these issues tho i just wondered why

IDK... The only thing I can think of is 1, you have a corrupted file somewhere. or 2 you need to change something in the
options menu? Or 3 the Yep_fps script needs to be updated because something with your computer doesn match it...

If you play other games with the Yep_Script... then 1-2 is the one's i am thinking on

Corrupted file doesn have to be from this game... It could be something on your computer also?...

Have you tried DL from another source btw?

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
IDK... The only thing I can think of is 1, you have a corrupted file somewhere. or 2 you need to change something in the
options menu? Or 3 the Yep_fps script needs to be updated because something with your computer doesn match it...

If you play other games with the Yep_Script... then 1-2 is the one's i am thinking on

Corrupted file doesn have to be from this game... It could be something on your computer also?...

Yea ik about the options things but i already do that for some other games if i change them other rpg games wont run i guess i will play it on pc some day

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020

I used joiplay to play it on android how can you said im playing this on pc lol of course i can play all things on here on pc without any errors or bugs it just I don't have private space

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys can anyone please tell me where can I find spike berries for mia
Been a while, I think its a purple/blue flower/tree in the deep forest. Sorry I don't know exactly, just go to the forest and click on everything. One thing I remember sometimes you get berries and sometimes you don't

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys can anyone please tell me how can i find someone secret. Jasmine appear in mc bed when his corruption is at maximum and ask him to find someone secret

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
It hurts to see abandoned tag here while the other game is being updated regularly. Just now another update of that game released here. This game was supposed to be his priority game but now it's nothing:(

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes