Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Seems like the other one will also be NTR-free? Guy caved in to the haters it seems

Reactions: Gudil

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Well anyway when he abandonned Farmer Dreams I stopped supporting him, because I really couldn't get into the characters of Love Season. It's not just the lack of gameplay or the removed ntr, there's also the fact that the characters in general were more bland. It's hard to explain but it felt more generic, and despite more beautiful renders I could never bother to finish it.

EDIT: I just checked, changing didn't really help him attract more people: when he was doing Farmer Dreams he had more than 400 patrons, now it's around 350.
The guy was always particular anyway, the only one of this size that I knew who never replied to mps by patrons.

Last edited:
Reactions: elbro

Aug 9, 2022
Why is this game so buggy with the quests, when I got the quest item, it doesn't trigger properly, I got rum for Darius, wood for Elise but when I talked to them nothing happened, I had to use edit to trigger the quest again, reload a few times THEN it worked.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
It was a good game despite all its flaws. I hope the developer continues this game. Love season can't go beyond an ordinary renpy game. But if this game deficiencies are corrected, it will become a legendary game that will be played over and over again for years.

Reactions: fabulous007

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
tôi không biết phải chỉnh sửa như thế nào tôi là người mới
Can you please translate your post into English? This is an English-language-based forum. If you want more details, please see Rule #5. You can try using or another online translation utility if needed, and then you can copy-paste the English here.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
MERHABA,

Periyi iyileştirmek için 3 kristal nasıl elde edilir? Onları bulmak için burada mısınız?

Teşekkürler
[/ALINTI]

Ekran görüntüleri ile anlattım
Böğürtleni 8 yerde bulabilirsiniz. 3 günde bir maksimum 5 verir. Yani 3 günde bir 40 adet yapabilirsiniz. Ama değişken olduğu için en baştan kaydetmeniz gerekiyor. 5 verene kadar tasarruftan başlayın

Last edited:
Reactions: EdBar79

EdBar79

Apr 17, 2023
Hello,

Thanks again, can you help with another question?

Where do I get the recipe to improve tools, like Golden Pickaxe?

It's with Darius ou Derek?

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Hello,

Thanks again, can you help with another question?

Where do I get the recipe to improve tools, like Golden Pickaxe?

It's with Darius ou Derek?
First, give Derek 10 each of copper, iron, silver, and gold ores. Get the craft papers. Then level up your ax with 3 copper, iron, silver and gold ingots each. you make it from the craft place on the menu

Reactions: EdBar79

luxraylover

Jan 14, 2022
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by MuseX
Version of the game:Farmer's Dreams [R22 Gold]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win: 2,55GB

Compressed Size: 461MB WORKUPLOAD - - - MEGA

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for the compression

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes