SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Unfortunately, it's only a thigh job. Granted, she takes her pants off for it. Still hot, but I'm upset that we never got a full sex scene for Morgan.
Have no recollection of this scene, can't find it either. Only thighjob is with Vera in the shower, maybe that could have caused some confusion.
Morgan has some groping and grinding scenes, then the mutual masturbation during movie night (if you pick her), and the last one is where she gets herself off as she watches Yvette jerk off David.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Have no recollection of this scene, can't find it either. Only thighjob is with Vera in the shower, maybe that could have caused some confusion.
Morgan has some groping and grinding scenes, then the mutual masturbation during movie night (if you pick her), and the last one is where she gets herself off as she watches Yvette jerk off David.
Yeah, i don't remember this kind of scene with Morgan.

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, i don't remember this kind of scene with Morgan.
Grinding/thigh job, I guess they're similar. It's in chapter 9 or 10. You're at Vera's house outside. I'll upload the images when I'm home.

Musashi777

Mar 20, 2018
Is there something that has all the sex scenes compiled to not have to play the game over and over to see them.

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes