• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've been put into bed because i was out to late, but it only happened after i was in the forest on day 2. If i didn't go into the forest until day 3 i won't get kicked.

Yes i mean exactly this menu where you start, load and save the game.

I have the exact same issue...

I believe I found the bug and am in the process of fixing it. Thanks for the feebdack. I had redone how being forced to sleep works and I guess I missed a part on how it was handled.

I am going to do a lot of testing to make sure it's fixed. Sorry for such a problematic bug. I am pretty suprised I didn't get this in testing.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I believe I found the bug and am in the process of fixing it. Thanks for the feebdack. I had redone how being forced to sleep works and I guess I missed a part on how it was handled.

I am going to do a lot of testing to make sure it's fixed. Sorry for such a problematic bug. I am pretty suprised I didn't get this in testing.
Don't worry, your game is in development and if it helps to get these problems solved when we post it here, its a win win.

Jun 11, 2018
i wonder if the dev goin to bring back mc's mom back anytime soon and make if he sleeps with her get power boost realizes he loves her too and makes part of his harem

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I do not like to be rude to anyone but this game looks like it just been started in the going and then just pushed saved and posted. I cannot even get started on making any game at all and it's not that I tried but getting the picture's I need and getting them to move into actions. If I really knew a place that would show you step by step in how to start one and a easy game engine I have tons of hours to make one. Anyone knows of a site like this and could a person use any picture like a homemade picture and get it started that way? I would make a really good BBW game that would make a hit if given a good start. Wrong place to post this I know and I guess it needs to go into the help section.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
will some one please tell me how do I raise the m.c.s Intel and health lvls ?
After collecting 3 cards (library, tavern, forest) You can learn from librarian.
Raising health probably isn't implemented yet.
I would say don't sweat for now, there's not much content yet.
Some journal/quest log would also be appreciated.
Overall it may end up as a quite decent game. Depends if the dev won't waste all the possibilities he has ;)
Looking forward few updates, then I'll give it a try once more and then judge.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Health goes up by 5 and all other stats by 1 every time you level up (get some)

I've found 3 girls so far that can level you up ;)

Jule in the tavern
Xandra who can be found by searching the library
Sanria who needs to be rescued from a band of orcs in the forest

Best to get your fight stats up for the last one

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Int there are two ways. Being trained by Khurza the librarian (who you have to become friends with) or find books in library that raise it. (and leveling up)

Health is by "leveling up" which means having sex with the girls. I plan to also add a magic item here and there that will also raise health but not many. The main way is to level up.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
i found 2 out 3 cards . fought for 1st of them and bought the 2nd one. Where is the last one at ?

Clungeman

Dec 27, 2017
I seem to have a bit of a problem with the Band of Orcs in the forest, I've maxed out my training for fighting, got the sword +2 and the leather armour; but I still get "killed" on the first roll against them.

Any suggestions?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So it sounds like it's possible to have a good date with Jule, but it's not working for me... Twice now I've gotten "That was a wonderful date" followed immediately by "Sorry I didn't have a good time tonight. Maybe another time." then No Stat Increase.

What the heck?

Edit: ...and then there was the day the (int) turned blue... +100 affection.

..what?

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes