Aug 16, 2017
well now that we have all had our fun and the version has moved on...… :D

the game is now worthy of being called 'demo' that's for sure.
the dev has shown some real promise here to create a fantasy game that requires a bit of rpg gameplay.
im not 100% sure that the mechanics are correct for combat but they seem at first glance to be alright.
the story is a bit bare bones but has a lot of room for re-telling.
the renders are quite nice and the few women I have met look good enough to give some buttlovin to in future updates, though the images do seem a bit grainy.
there is also evidence of grind (sharp intake of breath) but thankfully the dev has chosen a good engine to eleviate this issue that some will have with this factor (bloody rpg heathens) :D

how the full training of stats will be implemented im not yet sure but some are shown.
even though there are a few other titles on this site that show similarities, something about this one so early on, does feel a bit different. this will all depend on how it pans out and becomes polished, but for now, it definitely is worth downloading and giving a cursory trial.

I was pleasantly surprised :)

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, Dev here again.

Not all the functionality is here yet. Functionality planned to be implemented in upcoming releases are quest log and a dating system.
I very much don't want the game to get too "grindy". I really want to balance the RPG elements with story elements. It may be looking very RPGish now but that is because I have had to focus on the the game mechanics over story content at the start. In fact more content exists then is currently in the game because the game mechanics that support them are just not their yet.
The combat system is simple for an RPG just for that reason. I don't want to make it complex where you are spending lots of time outfitting your character or thinking about combat tactics. That being said I most likely will tweak it a bit as the game progresses. There will be healing potions and spells.
One thing I am interested in is more of exploring finding new things. Exploring to unlock other ares and characters. There is already some in there now.
If you like what you see and are interested in joining me on this journey please check out my Patreon page here:

Reactions: smith66

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
grainy pics dont bug me much if the actual game is fun..and this seems like it will be fun...if i had anything to complain about its the barmaid...who appears in another game many play(SSS) and who we refer to as "Chucky"..LOL but thats silly nitpicking :p

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
treid it. looks like another grind grind grind game.
encountered a faillure too
see att.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
treid it. looks like another grind grind grind game.
encountered a faillure too
see att.

Like I said in my post before I am going to try to make it not super grindy. It just feels that way now because I am getting the core game mechanics up. Thanks for the bug report!!! I'll fix that in v.0.2

Reactions: Mirewen

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like I said in my post before I am going to try to make it not super grindy. It just feels that way now because I am getting the core game mechanics up. Thanks for the bug report!!! I'll fix that in v.0.2
Word of warning, don't expect common sense from everyone here. Most folk are okay but we also have those that were last in the queue when brains were handed out, the guy handed them out realised he'd run out and gave them a potato instead.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Will give it a go for the simple reason there's a character without massive breasts, unlike 99% of the games here.
Please Devs we're not all 12 years old, give us small and medium breasted women without resorting to loli

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
need to restart(or its just a bug) as trying to fight goblins or orcs results in traceback..so either update isnt compatible with the first release or its full of bugs..will restart to confirm..lol..if it still bugs will post the errors...stay tuned folks!!
ok..not a bug..you do need to restart..if you do everythings fine...lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
need to restart(or its just a bug) as trying to fight goblins or orcs results in traceback..so either update isnt compatible with the first release or its full of bugs..will restart to confirm..lol..if it still bugs will post the errors...stay tuned folks!!
ok..not a bug..you do need to restart..if you do everythings fine...lol
Restart.

Yes. Sorry during the alpha stage I am not really concerning myself on making it backwards compataible. I am making too many changed to the core game. I should probably state so in the start up screen.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
soo... the fight with the goblin is always causing the game to crash any help ?
never mind have to start the game from the beginning i guess

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
soo... the fight with the goblin is always causing the game to crash any help ?
never mind have to start the game from the beginning i guess
Yes, like I said above I am making too many changes in the core functionality in the game at the moment and don't want to be spending lots of time making things backward compatible. However it should be calming down soon.
I would say most of the common functionality is now implemented I will probably will be more careful about backward compatibility with each release.

In fact some changes I mad this time that were not backward compatible were made so that it would be so for future releases.

Reactions: SSlayer

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Traceback error when training with the librarian at the 175 sp level when you complete it and the sp is spent and your INT goes up it crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AHhh thanks for the bug report. This will be fixed in the next version!!!

does the game ends at day19 : at that day it take me to the main menu

NO it souldn't noe sure why it would do that. I'll look into it. thanks for feedback!!

game looks promising, keep pumping out new versions :)
Thanks a lot. That means a lot. I hope to get more Patreon supporters, so please become one if you like the game or please help promote the game to others. Thanks!!

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes