Zarnos

Mar 10, 2022
People in this site could probably translate entire games with the time they use to criticize MTL/AI.
I think it's cute. There's a lot of half-assed work and a lot of entitled consumers of free, pirated work here. Watching these little spats play out is just gives us an extra-spicy experience haha

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Translators skip doing redundant work unless they have a personal investment in the title, there's no reason to make what's already available especially in a field where you live and die by exposure. This is a simple and well known fact.

This is a disgustingly oversaturated field with dime a dozen throwaway "translations" like yours deluding the pool so actually good edits get lost or titles deserving of one get passed over.

It's a simple script to apply word wrapping and barely any of the text was actually edited from the MTL. Unless you did your wrap manually for some godforsaken reason it shouldn't even take more than a few minutes outside however long it takes you to read the text dump.

Ah yes. ChatGPT. That's my favorite free AI language model. That's totally not a premium AI language model that I clearly wasn't referring to.

I did do it myself. Like I do for every untranslated game I'm interested in. I even got to roll my eyes as I made a fresh MTL of the game to compare it to your "edited" script and seen how little you actually did.

I love how every single MTL "translator" who does less than the bare minimum always has an attitude and tries to oversell themselves.
You should really take a chamomile, you are super irritated and without a gdmn reason..

Not sure where do you hear those facts of your but when a professional translation (like Kagura) or manual translation by fans are getting over the mtl is always appreciated, I've never heard a translator say naah there's already a mtl around..

Adjusting each and every line cause machine usually break/delete codes take some time you know? This also isn't a 10min game but a game with a whopping 100 map files and a huge common file.

I don't care what IA you're talking about, if you host it yourself you need a good hardware and that cost money, want to rent, cost money, want to use an api, it cost money aswell..

Since I'm not seeing any of your work i guess you're just trolling and wasting my time, goodbye and remember to take some meds to chill..

Last edited:
Reactions: shwack

TestUsername23

Jun 5, 2018
Since there's no images of the text, I figured I'd put a few examples of the MTL.

1701715845739.png 1701715862431.png 1701715947861.png 1701716127356.png

It is vaguely understandable, but the emphasis is definitely on the "MTL" part and not the 'lightly edited'. Normal MTL garbage of pronouns flip flopping every sentence, multiple lines of text making no sense, many text boxes have confusing line breaks and spacing, and of course the sex scenes text after the MTL reading like something fed through a wood chipper.

kumogekkou

Sep 3, 2018
The battle system in this is really neat. I'm curious how they made that work in RPG maker. The translation is nearly-unbearable in my opinion.

Reactions: Ikkoru

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Since there's no images of the text, I figured I'd put a few examples of the MTL.

View attachment 3142933 View attachment 3142934 View attachment 3142944 View attachment 3142952

It is vaguely understandable, but the emphasis is definitely on the "MTL" part and not the 'lightly edited'. Normal MTL garbage of pronouns flip flopping every sentence, multiple lines of text making no sense, many text boxes have confusing line breaks and spacing, and of course the sex scenes text after the MTL reading like something fed through a wood chipper.
That's due wordwrap and original script that already had some line splitter, to fix this should be done entirely manual, my edits where mainly on errors of names, code part and sometimes some lines, but i have already explained this.

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
Can't read the quests since they're all untranslated so I rarely have any idea what it is I'm supposed to be doing. Hope we get an ACTUAL translation at some point.

Reactions: Ikkoru

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Not sure where do you hear those facts of your but when a professional translation (like Kagura) or manual translation by fans are getting over the mtl is always appreciated, I've never heard a translator say naah there's already a mtl around..
MTL is never appreciated by anyone with standards.

And if you've never seen a translator skip a title because there's already a translation available, then you've never spent any time around translators or even just translation threads on this very site.
Adjusting each and every line cause machine usually break/delete codes take some time you know? This also isn't a 10min game but a game with a whopping 100 map files and a huge common file.
Literal minutes. I've already done it for this exact game, so I know how long it takes.

You run a script once after getting the text dump and that's it.
I don't care what IA you're talking about, if you host it yourself you need a good hardware and that cost money, want to rent, cost money, want to use an api, it cost money aswell..
You don't need to host anything, or spend a cent to use the service.
Since I'm not seeing any of your work i guess you're just trolling and wasting my time, goodbye and remember to take some meds to chill..
The reason you don't see my work is because I'm not going to waste peoples' time with a low quality translation, and because I can't be asked to spoonfeed people for something anyone can do with barely any prior knowledge or setup since most pirates learned to do this years ago.

Learn your field, it's beyond obvious you have no idea what you're doing or even talking about.

lblargh

Sep 10, 2017
Been trying to figure out the true ending path. Keeps saying that she feels like she's still forgetting something before the final boss.

Edit: Also have my gallery save file, which is the most recent save. It's not as complete as the japanese one provided (missing the final three endings with low purity, but you can repeat the side character battles using the Fire in each character's room. )

Last edited:

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
a more complete save (?)

Save 1 to 4 is the JP one with the bad endings

Save 10 is before Alice boss fight in foggy garden
Save 11 is before final boss (good ending)
Save 12/13 is my playthrough with good ending, no bad endings unlock.

Should have unlocked all of the areas, hot spring, romance-able chars

Last edited:

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
Been trying to figure out the true ending path. Keeps saying that she feels like she's still forgetting something before the final boss.

Edit: Also have my gallery save file, which is the most recent save. It's not as complete as the japanese one provided (missing the final three endings with low purity, but you can repeat the side character battles using the Fire in each character's room. )

you need to do the warp dungeon twice.
meet Daat once, and she erases MC's memory of that visit
after you unlock the Sacred Garden entrance (before final boss fight), go meet Daat again
But be prepared, cos you need to fight her
Should gain access to her room at around floor 7-8
going to final boss without meeting Daat twice gets you the bad end

fastest way to earn gold is to spam the dungeon, there's a special speed item on floor 20+ of the warp dungeon (Talaria) makes your movement speed inside those dungeon super fast. and favorability items drop inside dungeon chests only

Last edited:
Reactions: lblargh
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes