luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ331615_img_smp1.jpg

Overview:
An RPG that brings back lost love with your dick!!
Rumika is a treasure hunter who lives a free and carefree life.
In order to pay off her debt, she comes to the ruins where the legendary magic sword is sealed, aiming to get rich quickly.
There she found the magic sword "Agana Hals".
In order to become free again, he pours all his magical power into taking over Rumika's body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-06-12
Developer: Almichadia -
Translator: luchettodj94
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.92
Language: English (MTL lightly edited)
Store:
Other Games: Lost Chapter
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ331615_img_main.jpg RJ331615_img_smp2.jpg RJ331615_img_smp3.jpg RJ331615_img_smp4.jpg RJ331615_img_smp5.jpg RJ331615_img_smp6.jpg RJ331615_img_smp7.jpg RJ331615_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I did everything I could at my best, consider this was my first actual release with Translator++ and even tho is mtl it took me considerable amount of time.

I've played for couple of hours and there no game errors, the mtl is average good (except usual pronoums errors), hmm there no out of screen however in couple of section you have available only 2 line of text while the translated text goes to 3, so is half cutted, the text is there and with some effort it can be also read, there no much anyway since i've edit anything i could see, questlog is the only part yet in japanese since are all pictures, don't ask me why is the only box untraslated, I couldn't find it xD

Translation request can be found here

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I did everything I could at my best, consider this was my first actual release with Translator++ and even tho is mtl it took me considerable amount of time.

I've played for couple of hours and there no game errors, the mtl is average good (except usual pronoums errors), hmm there no out of screen however in couple of section you have available only 2 line of text while the translated text goes to 3, so is half cutted, the text is there and with some effort it can be also read, there no much anyway since i've edit anything i could see, questlog is the only part yet in japanese since are all pictures, don't ask me why is the only box untraslated, I couldn't find it xD

Translation request can be found here
konata-good-job.gif
..thx for teh share....and translation...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Translation is all over the place in places. Not to mention the info and quest text was not translated at all. Disappointing but playable. Grammar police going to beat up the machine that translated this for sure!
If by info you're talking about the ones near the bed then like I wrote before the only stuff untranslated are the pics, feel free to re-create it, I have no knowledge with photoshop and don't want to destroy the background. As for the translation part like I've said I didn't touch the text for most part, however I've fixed all the code mistakes I could find, sometimes from wordwrap and the original script the text is going into a new line living just a word or two however this don't really cause concern, easy to fix but the game itself is not short so it will be a quite tedious process.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Quests arent translated, good luck knowing what the fuck to do sometimes
Yes, I've already said that, no the game itself is quite easy to follow, once you take the quest there will be a brief introduction, if there's isn't is just about collecting stuff while you are doing the main quest, also, if you don't know what to do just press tab to have an insight of the main quest.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Fantanica-2.92
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
So im kinda confused, is FMC has a dick or not? Description and tag said so but i dont see any genitalia in previews

Reactions: leechurch

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Don't worry, the text is just as obscured by the poor MTL and untranslated text. Seems like this is going to be a "shake the can until something falls out" type of experience.
What are you talking about? It is yes mtl however is pretty understandable, is this your first mtl game?

• Angry
Reactions: Redfield5

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
So im kinda confused, is FMC has a dick or not? Description and tag said so but i dont see any genitalia in previews
Check Ci-en page ( ) If you scroll down a little you will see some of Fantanica screens, you may see the answer there :sneaky:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Is exaplained in the first 5 minuts of the game, the girl is cursed and grow a dick that is actually the reassemblage of a failed possession, this can be reversed so is both futa and not, at begin of the game is mostly futa and then you unlock the classic part.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
What are you talking about? It is yes mtl however is pretty understandable, is this your first mtl game?
"Pretty understandable" is a very generous description to use.

You can scrape together context or infer it, but this is hardly a properly readable (let alone acceptable) edit. I'd hesitate to even call it an edit at all with how much obviously raw MTL and untranslated text is still in the game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
"Pretty understandable" is a very generous description to use.

You can scrape together context or infer it, but this is hardly a properly readable (let alone acceptable) edit. I'd hesitate to even call it an edit at all with how much obviously raw MTL and untranslated text is still in the game.
Then don't play it, simple, not sure why are you crying about lmao

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes