bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Christmas came early!!! Thanks for the translation and the thread!!! I loved this developer's other game, Lost Chapter, so I hope this one gets the attention and love it also deserves.

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
Always consider this one a gem of a game, even if the scenes are a bit "blurry" on some. The MTL is a good attempt. Wish it'll get translated one day.

Here's my JP Save, maybe it'll work?

Reactions: bloodbirthe

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
In the days of using AI to help make MTL better, you'd think you wouldn't see stuff like this anymore.
I ain't gonna pay xD I mean I could use sugoi but it hallucinate too much (and it will delete most of the code), perhaps once the ia is released.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Virgin and sandbox,not to mention futa protagonist as well? Can you stay virgin?(vaginal)
humm sanbox was not added by me but by some mods and I guess wrongly, as for the virgin route hmm unsure but it may be altrough the mc don't seem to mind too much.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Always consider this one a gem of a game, even if the scenes are a bit "blurry" on some. The MTL is a good attempt. Wish it'll get translated one day.

Here's my JP Save, maybe it'll work?
it should work however I think part of the ui might be broken, while editing I've tried to load back a save state and it wasn't loading the fixed version

Apr 7, 2017
So, how exactly is it that you're supposed to get purity lowered, there are places where you seem to have a one time shot at scenes that I assume you need lower purity for but don't seem to have any opportunities for it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So, how exactly is it that you're supposed to get purity lowered, there are places where you seem to have a one time shot at scenes that I assume you need lower purity for but don't seem to have any opportunities for it.
I didn't understand that either, i avoided intentionally these npc where i could, unsure if perhaps there will be new game+ or you will simply unlock after, altrough this is weird since to progress the main story you have mandatory one of these.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Then don't play it, simple, not sure why are you crying about lmao
Imagine thinking that's somehow an argument for extremely shoddy work.

A bad TL is worse than having none at all, because it both wastes peoples' times and makes people actually willing to work on their TLs skip the title because they see there's one already available.

If people wanted a hackjob they could just do it themselves, nearly raw MTLs take zero effort or time to make for anyone who knows how to use an auto-patcher. Hell, give a free AI language model a few minutes alone with an auto-patcher and a text dump and it'll pop out a better TL than you've given here.

And frankly, even before AI changed the game this would still be very low quality, but now it's simply unacceptably bad.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Imagine thinking that's somehow an argument for extremely shoddy work.

A bad TL is worse than having none at all, because it both wastes peoples' times and makes people actually willing to work on their TLs skip the title because they see there's one already available.

If people wanted a hackjob they could just do it themselves, nearly raw MTLs take zero effort or time to make for anyone who knows how to use an auto-patcher. Hell, give a free AI language model a few minutes alone with an auto-patcher and a text dump and it'll pop out a better TL than you've given here.

And frankly, even before AI changed the game this would still be very low quality, but now it's simply unacceptably bad.
The title was in broken state for over 2 years, don't say bullshit, if you think for real that having no translation over mtl is a good thing then we had really a lot less title avaliable and even less translator cause they didn't know the popularity of a determinated title, feel free to continue living in a dream world where having less is good and potatoes are the food of the poors and not worthy..
As explained earlier even tho is mtl if you don't want to have something unplayable you have to edit any mistake and apply a good wordwrap, this take considerable amount of time. Also, chatgpt is doing better job, yes ofc but cost money, do you really think I'm receiving something over the product? No lmao and honestly have no interest. If you think you're that smart then do it yourself instead of crying when receiving something for free, I think you are the same type of guy who complain receiving for present a pc instead of the playstation :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Redfield5
Apr 13, 2019
Oh, its from the guys who made Lost Chapter. I wonder if it will also have some sort of strange dialogue that seems to point towards a vague, hidden plot?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This point seems unreachable to me.
Oof bug xD Not without reason the game had all these bugfix lmao, the dungeon part is randomly generated so nothing much you can do, you may want to try a no clip cheat, perhaps you can solve in this way instead of "dying".

Reactions: Yong231

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The title was in broken state for over 2 years, don't say bullshit, if you think for real that having no translation over mtl is a good thing then we had really a lot less title avaliable and even less translator cause they didn't know the popularity of a determinated title, feel free to continue living in a dream world where having less is good and potatoes are the food of the poors and not worthy..
Translators skip doing redundant work unless they have a personal investment in the title, there's no reason to make what's already available especially in a field where you live and die by exposure. This is a simple and well known fact.

This is a disgustingly oversaturated field with dime a dozen throwaway "translations" like yours deluding the pool so actually good edits get lost or titles deserving of one get passed over.
As explained earlier even tho is mtl if you don't want to have something unplayable you have to edit any mistake and apply a good wordwrap, this take considerable amount of time.
It's a simple script to apply word wrapping and barely any of the text was actually edited from the MTL. Unless you did your wrap manually for some godforsaken reason it shouldn't even take more than a few minutes outside however long it takes you to read the text dump.
Also, chatgpt is doing better job, yes ofc but cost money, do you really think I'm receiving something over the product? No lmao and honestly have no interest.
Ah yes. ChatGPT. That's my favorite free AI language model. That's totally not a premium AI language model that I clearly wasn't referring to.

If you think you're that smart then do it yourself instead of crying when receiving something for free, I think you are the same type of guy who complain receiving for present a pc instead of the playstation :KEK:
I did do it myself. Like I do for every untranslated game I'm interested in. I even got to roll my eyes as I made a fresh MTL of the game to compare it to your "edited" script and seen how little you actually did.

I love how every single MTL "translator" who does less than the bare minimum always has an attitude and tries to oversell themselves.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes