Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
A less cursive font would help, but mostly it's the colour. Too much of the text is in a colour other than white, against dark backgrounds. It's not that a text box occuping a third of the screen is needed, but the default text should be white: there's a reason why this is standard practice. Characters speak in different colours, there are different colours for thoughts and speech; it adds nothing, it's just fiddly and hard to read. The grey in particular is hard to read, but so are the blue and red on many of the backgrounds. Transition screens are usually black with white text; here they are white with grey text. Choices are presented in grey text on white background - the choices could be moved to lower down the screen and then presented in white text on black. That kind of thing. Grey doesn't work in general, either as text or background (see UI and menu); I don't understand why the dev uses it so much.
Don't worry, this issue will be fixed in the next update. The font is the same, but it's white with black border everywhere.

1715579264156.png

Reactions: Peri3481

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Should this really have the besti tag?
From what I remember it's only implied right?
Well, the bestiality is clearly happening, it's just off screen. I think it would be unfair to people who really don't like bestiality if the tag is taken off. It's a common problem with the tag system - we would want to tag differently for those blacklisting a tag vs those seeking it out, but that's currently not an option.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes