• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy Remastered [v0.2.0] [Homie]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Is it just me, or does the symbol for "connection" look like a double-edge safety razor blade?

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Cant even start the game, Error failed to load GameFont?
Had this error as well since the game was made into a thinapp check make sure it not already running when close on it or opened twice it puts one in the taskbar not actually closing it.... multiple instances causes failure like gamefont one... make sure all running are closed and and start again.

I'm the 3rd (or 4th) person that's unable to run this executable. Running with wine just bails with 0031:fixme:ntdll:NtRaiseHardError : stub. Errorstatus was 40000015. Running on a Win7 VM shows the same error as shown by other users (popup dialog with "Unable to open"). Tried EnigmaUnpacker... claims it's not packed. Took a cursory glance at the binary... contains a load of unencrypted RPGMV javascript source.
Its not packed its a thinapp executable..... so not sure you can get it to run on wine maybe look up running thinapp on wine?

I'd vote for RenPy over RPGM any day, but in the end I'm happy just to be able to play a game.

Unfortunately, I can't in this case. Not sure why the dev felt he needed to package everything into one executable instead of leaving it in archives like everyone else does. In my experience, RPGM games packed like that ALWAYS run like crap. The bigger the exe, the crappier it runs. I haven't tried unpacking it, but it seems others have without success. In this case, windows just flat out refuses to run it, saying it's suspicious, and I can't bring myself to override it.

If anyone figures out how to extract it and have it run like a normal RPGM game, I'll give it another try.
Again it a thinapp executable so if someone could find a decompiler or unpacker for thinapp then it be just like a normal rpgmaker game

U

User_32285

Also still gamefont error, placing into rpgvxace dir didnt work, no double instances running.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
So it's just Tracy and Liriya? No mom or sis?
I have a similar question, I have reached at least 4 stars in love, friendship and connection, and one star in level with the sister but I still can only talk to her... no dates, no sexy scenes... Is there anything in this version( V.01) with the sister yet?

Reactions: sabu6

Deximay

May 29, 2017
nice renders/art but... pass. RPGmaker has no place in my heart. Fuck them. Fuck THEM ALL.

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
The gameplay very interesting, but I'm lost in the "date tutorial" D: I mean.... there are lack of informations that I did that part good or not. I see the mood instructions on the right side.. but confusing asf. D:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I haven't played the game but I like the banner.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote