RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy Remastered [v0.2.0] [Homie]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
i thought i am the only one who hate these RPGM base games
some of them are alright, but take "My New Life" for example, damn dev set it up with just the standard 20 save slots and with the rather copious amount of unique sex scenes and no replay gallery i have ended up with 4 save folders.

roundscape however is quite nice for a rpgm

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
coceter chronicles is a rpgm.. and its still the best one so far.

the engine didnt mean anything. still, i agree a bit in the fact that for make a game like this ( wich is everything else than rpgm) it should have been done on ren'py.

ren'py is not THAT hard and everything here can be recreated on ren'py.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
eeeeh, the 4th pic... is that a transvestite drinking that glass of wine? 'cause i can't find a tag related to it...

Jul 2, 2017
Whatever you do don't look at the back of the MC's right arm... holy shit.
Also what's with the first girl asshole ? she shits paprica or what.

Josh996

Oct 6, 2017
Failed to load Font, how to fix ?
i download from Mega

***Sorry for my bad english***

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Don´t use "talk to" when you can´t see a person there (I tried it and was stucked).

Led

Jul 16, 2017
See, I dont mind RPGM games that use RPGM MV like private community. But the walking sim rpgm games are horrible and people should just stop with them. The pics and renders look good though.
Agreed

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This looks interesting- the art, the style, and and renders look really well done. The video in the OP was like watching a Powerpoint presentation on how to pick up women- Roxxy is cute, but she makes it seem like we're dating "Clippy" from Microsoft Word... LOL "Would you like help on how to have sex with me?" :D

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Strange, but exe is broken.
Downloaded for Mega and Workipload.
Returns an unrecoverable application error.
Not available for opening.
same here. double-click on exe file and.... nothing happens

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Game freezes on date with Tracy went from blue to red no color dots to choose. Sex scene more a pain to play than fun.
work work work to raise mother and sister but no interaction other than chat mini game. The map is odd use globe leave home aunts house and school have no use from what I can see.

Hint play pc game top left Icon, to gain exp while only losing 10 energy. Get job at mall fitness center must level MC exp 1st. Do not spend money until you can actually date girls most things you can spend money on at shop are boosts and it is easier just to drink coffee in the Kitchen for that. Not sure about getting the pay cable from business center seems to cost a lot.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote