RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy Remastered [v0.2.0] [Homie]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
The game doesn't even work. "Unable to open" and nothing about it needing any additional RPGM programs like other RPGM games.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I really don't like the gameplay, way too grindy and confusing. Even though I'm not a fan of rpg maker, but I would rather be running around on a map to get the scenes than do this kind of gameplay where I have to worry about stats and all that.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Its not packed its a thinapp executable..... so not sure you can get it to run on wine maybe look up running thinapp on wine?

... if someone could find a decompiler or unpacker for thinapp then it be just like a normal rpgmaker game
How did you know it's a thinapp? There's near zero identifying markers on this thing. From what I can tell it does lots of funky things so I doubt it will ever run on wine (hell, it doesn't run on Windows without admin privileges).

I'm working on an unpacker... currently able to reliably get file and folder names. I know where the data area is, just having a hard time figuring out the directory structure with all these relative offsets and unknowns. Data layout reminds me of serialized C#... ugh.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
How did you know it's a thinapp? There's near zero identifying markers on this thing. From what I can tell it does lots of funky things so I doubt it will ever run on wine (hell, it doesn't run on Windows without admin privileges).

I'm working on an unpacker... currently able to reliably get file and folder names. I know where the data area is, just having a hard time figuring out the directory structure with all these relative offsets and unknowns. Data layout reminds me of serialized C#... ugh.
the first clue was the save directory which is in thinapps virtualization path second was i dealt with older versions of thinapp from making portable apps before so i have old app called thinviewer which allowed me to view virtualized thinapps and the data structure paths... its older version so best i gould get from it is the folder setup but no actual data since newer versions of thinapp dumps data from exe into virtualization as it runs when needed.......... I hate this kind of setup because not being able to actual view the files running mean god knows exactly what your running... game and who knows what else.......running with it. no point in this and feels shady to use a virtualization program on rpgmaker game as it doesn't truly pack the data................for me its a redflag and i removed it off my list of games too play. unless ofcourse can extract the actual game from the thinapp then id likely give it ago again............ more info on thinapp just google VMware Thinapp...use to be ThinInstall at one point....

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
the game is closing alone!

The Witcher 3 game in Ultra quality and does not crash!

And with this game here happens that? ::|:

Apr 7, 2017
Some more variables
14 Energy Level
16 Intelligence Level
18 Attractiveness Level
HOWEVER none of those actually increase the cap for which you need:
345, 346, 347.
I ASSUME those are in the same order but uh, haven't actually checked because I got sick of hitting the saveeditor upload cap.

Reactions: Zurghi00

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
the first clue was the save directory which is in thinapps virtualization path second was i dealt with older versions of thinapp from making portable apps before so i have old app called thinviewer which allowed me to view virtualized thinapps and the data structure paths... its older version so best i gould get from it is the folder setup but no actual data since newer versions of thinapp dumps data from exe into virtualization as it runs when needed.......... I hate this kind of setup because not being able to actual view the files running mean god knows exactly what your running... game and who knows what else.......running with it. no point in this and feels shady to use a virtualization program on rpgmaker game as it doesn't truly pack the data................for me its a redflag and i removed it off my list of games too play. unless ofcourse can extract the actual game from the thinapp then id likely give it ago again............ more info on thinapp just google VMware Thinapp...use to be ThinInstall at one point....
Gotcha. I didn't even see that save folder because of the error popup... It's some pre-startup check (I am guessing its checking for admin rights). Before reading your reply I researched the whole thinapp/thinstall thing... looks like some misguided side-project. The creation process of these thinapps is awful and the official forums are full with people complaining about lack of Windows 10 support. On the internals side, things are very vague. The only unpacker I found does not work and requires executing the binary. I think I found either the file hierarchy table or the file data table... I think for now it would be easier to just make some custom unpacker just for this exe instead of a generic one that works on anything.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
is there any incest? theres not anything about it in the genre but theres a mother and sister

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Like the other 99% here at 95Zone I am not a fan of RPGM but this looks different. DL now.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't exactly know i just randomly pressed escape and the right mouse button, seems a bit wonky at the moment
Hold mouse to drag and drop items to your character to use items, right click to close menus.

Game isn't a walking sim for those of you worried about RPGM(think of it as more of research into corruption's use of RPGM) but the grind is just too much for zero payout.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Nice game, look promising! Forget about the engine, rpgm or not, you don't really see the difference, you just can't unroll, that's all, but for the rest, it's good looking.

Yes there is some bugs: but it's still beta (or alpha, never been able to make the difference). So make some savegame, and then, when you stuck, you can load it. It happend, but not that often

For the inventory, you just need to drag the item to the name of the mc, and press esc to leave it.

:-D

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote