VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
how can I do the console in pc?
You can a little file call "DirtyConsole.rpy". Only have to copy/paste in the "game" folder of any Ren'PY game folder.
Read this thread :

Or use UnRen.dat :

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
You can a little file call "DirtyConsole.rpy". Only have to copy/paste in the "game" folder of any Ren'PY game folder.
Read this thread :

Or use UnRen.dat :
by the way, have you played the family matters v0.3 alpha yet? If you have, can you please show me a full walkthrough or if you havent at least can you give me the link to the walkthrough please?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
by the way, have you played the family matters v0.3 alpha yet? If you have, can you please show me a full walkthrough or if you havent at least can you give me the link to the walkthrough please?
Leave it - it is abandoned by the author .. he remade it in Deviant Desires

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
but do you know how to play it because it links with the deviant desires and I dont know what to do if I havent played the family matters to figures it out how it works. please if you have played the the family matters v 0.3 alpha please give me a full walkthrough, I'll really thankful
The author did not do a walkthrough. If on the first page there is it from the fans - look there

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
can you give me please? send me a rar file through google drive?
Sorry but i dont have it anymore.
I've completely given up on this dev and his games because i'm personally not happy with how his projects are developing...

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
OH MY GOD YOU CAN NAME ANY CHARACTER YOU WANT.. THATS IT.. THATS THE FUCKING GAME.. HAHAHAHA PLEDGE 10$ FOR NAMING SIMULATOR. AAHAHAHAHAHH

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
OH MY GOD YOU CAN NAME ANY CHARACTER YOU WANT.. THATS IT.. THATS THE FUCKING GAME.. HAHAHAHA PLEDGE 10$ FOR NAMING SIMULATOR. AAHAHAHAHAHH
WWWOOOOOOWWWW, TALKING SHIT ABOUT A GAME ABANDONDED MONTHS AGO, LOL!

THERE WAS A LOT MORE THAN JUST 'NAMING THE CHARACTERS', CHECK YOUR FACTS KID.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I thought you were going to close your account lol.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
WWWOOOOOOWWWW, TALKING SHIT ABOUT A GAME ABANDONDED MONTHS AGO, LOL!

THERE WAS A LOT MORE THAN JUST 'NAMING THE CHARACTERS', CHECK YOUR FACTS KID.
i actually havent played it... just saw the description and how the author was amazed that he made it possible to name multiple characters... and than version 0.3 and ABANDONED.. That is all I need to know.. Old man.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I thought you were going to close your account lol.
I found some good in the forum so stuck around.

i actually havent played it... just saw the description and how the author was amazed that he made it possible to name multiple characters... and than version 0.3 and ABANDONED.. That is all I need to know.. Old man.
Then don't talk smack about a game you ain't played before.

And I wasn't 'Amazed' that people could name characters, I'm just shit with words hence why it sounded that way.

Reactions: OneLuv

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I found some good in the forum so stuck around.

Then don't talk smack about a game you ain't played before.

And I wasn't 'Amazed' that people could name characters, I'm just shit with words hence why it sounded that way.
cool

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes