VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
About me:
Q. Do you have any games/comics already made?
A. Not at this time ( 09.08.2017 ), however, I have worked on a few but stopped a few weeks intro production as I wasn't at all happy with the route I was taking, but those past mistakes led me to Family Matters

Odds of abandonment?

Reactions: xןʞ

sumpunk

Jan 11, 2018
Anybody have the full version of this game? Or at least more than just the same sample that ends at the first night?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anybody have the full version of this game? Or at least more than just the same sample that ends at the first night?
Look at the top of the very first post in this thread.

sumpunk

Jan 11, 2018
Look at the top of the very first post in this thread.
Yeah, I downloaded that, but it just automatically chooses my choices and then ends after the first day for some reason...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I downloaded that, but it just automatically chooses my choices and then ends after the first day for some reason...
This game in this thread has been abandon and dev started remaking it in the new thread so you will just have to wait like the rest of us have to.

sumpunk

Jan 11, 2018
This game in this thread has been abandon and dev started remaking it in the new thread so you will just have to wait like the rest of us have to.
Seems odd that there would be multiple updates then that all end at the exact same point.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I really wish creators would not make half finished games just to abandon it
Its not really abandon, it is being remade.
This game has been abandoned by the developer and remade as

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I've played Deviant desires and the latest patch for this and they aren't alike so this was abandoned and he just started a new game?

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I thought I was remaking FM but it turns out...they're nothing alike, Alpha 3 of DD will fix this for good!

Reactions: KiGa

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Similar setup seems to be seen in early - might be worth seeing, great quality of renders and nice characters' appearances. Looks like he just started building a basic financial platform for development.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Firstly I'm aware that Deviant Desires is out. However never got to play Family Matters and as I understand they have somewhat different content right? Anyone have a valid link for 0.3a?

Reactions: shinonen

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, maybe him start Game again and add more character, but in 1 Released him have other image For Sister and for Aunt. And, change name just, in case.
-://mega.nz/#!3b5lUJiZ!9AKk9-a4k_KL7xk40jFM0EJlkdwfYEc9aQAHFoLGryM
-://nofile.io/f/3nd3r84Dujh/GH-0449.zip
-://

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
This Game Has CHanged FRom Famaly MAtters TO Deviant DEsires

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, i know it changed, in New game, creator, change Sister and Aunt Textures, and, add more character. I, think, him just want see, how it look, in First Release.
P.S And dont write in several theme in the same time or you can miss some text :) my mistake when i write before.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes