• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Wait! i have not gotten time/around to try the newest version. But there is suppose to be pregnancy in the game?!:hushedface:
How did i miss this? @Infamy Why have you told me about this game before?! time to make some babies!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also why is there not a pregnancy tag on this game then?

We are going to be daddies Mr Wick!x'D
It just got added in this update and you have to start the game over

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
After reading a few comments about, most of which are good and I bloody love it XD a few are negative going against the new method & new options at the start of the game.

I just want to make it clear the reasons behind the new options and why I've implemented it.

1) The new options make the coding side of it a hell of a lot easier, I'm not a pro coder nor do I pretend to be, I'm still learning & the new options is something I've learnt that'll make life a lot easier when coding.

2) Not everyone is a fan of domination & pregnancy and don't want to risk going down that path, sure, you could say "If they go down that path they can just start again", but would you want to start again? after spending ages getting up to a certain point to find you've gone the wrong way, this eliminates that possibility.

3) It makes the paths a lot simpler for who you do and don't want to dominate/impregnate...for example, if you want to dominate Mom but love Sister, you could go down the wrong path again and end up dominating Mom, this will prevent that happening and make sure that you do only dominate Mom and not Sister or that you dominate all.

Hope that clears a few things up...now that v0.3 Alpha has been release for a while, I'll be holding a poll on the patreon page for non-patrons to find out any bugs and see what everyone's overall thoughts are on it.
Oh yeah is their a reason why you can't enter the changing room if you have domination turn off?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Oh yeah is their a reason why you can't enter the changing room if you have
domination turn off?
because is a domination scene? I understand what you are saying.
I agrew that there are are more sophisticated ways to handle the problem of unwanted content in a game. However you must remember that most of this devs have not real experience like software developer.

Reactions: Darkaura

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A question for you @PingPanda .

If we have all the content on, can we still follow the other route (love instead of dominance for example) or turning on dominance prevents the love route?

Thanks

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
A question for you @PingPanda .

If we have all the content on, can we still follow the other route (love instead of dominance for example) or turning on dominance prevents the love route?

Thanks
If you turn on domination then love will be turned off, and if domination is turned off then love will be on.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
because is a domination scene? I understand what you are saying.
I agrew that there are are more sophisticated ways to handle the problem of unwanted content in a game. However you must remember that most of this devs have not real experience like software developer.
hm? What do you mean it's not a domination scene. The MC just spies on the aunt or mom and goes "whoops?" or "I am perv".

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Looks like a promising game to watch for the future. If I may offer a few comments?

Love the character renders for the mum and sis. Liked the touch of the mum being shaved, but imperfectly (see the upskirt on the settee to see what I mean)

I didn't play it before the new v0.3Alpha build so cant really comment on the difference between playable options to pre-selection at the start, BUT, if I'm understanding right, the domination route requires -relationship points ; yet you seem to get automatic + points for certain actions anyway? Is this an unresolved by-product of you implementing the choice change with this build, with pre-written scenes?

It seems very light on content and play time for a v0.3 imho. I think you'll either hit v1.0 quickly without it being finished, or have long intervals between build releases

ps I will qualify my comments by saying I am a noob, I have never tried making any of these games,and am learning the gaming parlance as I go.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
hm? What do you mean it's not a domination scene. The MC just spies on the aunt or mom and goes "whoops?" or "I am perv".
I was under the impression that the problem could be connected with the fact that you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but judging from the previous post of pingpanda maybe is a bug/problem.

Aug 24, 2017
Oh yeah is their a reason why you can't enter the changing room if you have domination turn off?
This is what I was trying to say, if you are forced to choose only a certain path for one of the characters in game, will you lose certain options thus equaling some content (like when disabling Dominance for sister, you automatically give her the 20$ when she asks instead of having the option to refuse)?! My idea is to just put colors on the options... for example choices that cause Domination can be red, Affection can be green and so on. I understand this way the work is easier for the dev... but the question is: do you (the dev) want an average product or do you want a better one ?... in the end it's your choice, but maybe a more flexible story where you can have multiple paths you can choose for a character can be better for your product. I understand some people want an easy, more linear story while some people want more options that gives them more control in shaping the story and characters... the trick is to find a balance thus getting revenue from both sides.
I guess the poll would answer some of the questions, good luck.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes