VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
so confused- this seems to have less content than the .2 version- peeping on mom/aunt while shopping is gone- no choice to not give money to sister- ends at the same spot after mom drinks wine- am i missing something? In any case- like what you have so far

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so confused- this seems to have less content than the .2 version- peeping on mom/aunt while shopping is gone- no choice to not give money to sister- ends at the same spot after mom drinks wine- am i missing something? In any case- like what you have so far
It makes diffrent what you choose at the beginning. Domination etc.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
As I said in the release post, v0.3 Alpha isn't an official release & has no new scenes, it's simply to show the new options at the start & a few menus have been taken out to optimise the game.

When the official v0.3 is release that'll have the new scenes.

Reactions: Vignum and mhowe849

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It's amazing there's so many people still willing to pay for all these patreon games with all the same content
There are even more ppl who pay for books about erotic novels without pictures whatsoever. People like to use their imagination alot. And most games i know of are only good or bad about their writing not about the rendered pictures.
Ive seen some great Pictures with some shitty story and some shitty pictures with an amazing story.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Is there some problem with MEGA... or is it just me? I can't download :(

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well i tried the game and now i want more of it.. why is there not more of it?!
why are you doing this to me?! whyyyy?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I hope to drop the official 0.3 release at the end of the month, but there has been a few delays with the back-end, so my options are cut the scenes short or delay it a bit.

Reactions: Vignum

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I hope to drop the official 0.3 release at the end of the month, but there has been a few delays with the back-end, so my options are cut the scenes short or delay it a bit.
I would delay it to get all out there then.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Great work, I'm waiting the new version, Good Luck. ;);):)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes