3.50 star(s) 66 Votes
U

User_130505

Why is this listed as a new update?
It's the same exact thing that was previously released.
I saved the last time at the end, and this goes no where except back to the main page.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Why is this listed as a new update?
It's the same exact thing that was previously released.
I saved the last time at the end, and this goes no where except back to the main page.
it has new scenes..try an earlier save before the end of last update...maybe there is stuff with roommate(sister?) and neighbor..ya never know :O

thjnh1591

Jul 17, 2018
the double clicking to display text is super awkward to play. Please fix or make the text comes out all at once or at least have an on/off option for this.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Episode 1-3? with only 12 pages of comments so far... defo not long enough... and mc looks old to me ;'m

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone knows how to get out of grocery?
Click on the floor and try the down arrow to highlight some of the click points.
Depends on what you got to do, first box try and highlight the items and one will be able to click on then the floor to the next box and then on to the 3rd one then on the shelves and floor again.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Yep stockings make her look 40-60 years old just like a grandma.

Bare legs is the only way to go on a cute young girl.
No offence meant but if your grandma is 40 years old, then I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be here. :p As for the stockings, I suppose to each their own, I personaly can't imagine anything more beautiful than a pair of long legs in fishnets and high heel sandals. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No offence meant but if your grandma is 40 years old, then I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be here. :p As for the stockings, I suppose to each their own, I personaly can't imagine anything more beautiful than a pair of long legs in fishnets and high heel sandals. ;)
Did I every said my grandma is 40, no no I did not both my grandparents are dead for many years.
Just that pic that someone posted looks like that women is well over 40 and only grandma's should hide the ugly legs with stockings.
Young girls need to show there legs off so us old fogies can admire them.

This will be the last time I with post about stockings otherwise someone will get mad.

odisej

Nov 2, 2017
I've got a strong feeling that Vicky is actually an undercover cop who's main goal is to use MC for purpose of gathering information about criminal organization MC works for.

BTW. Stockings are sexy on young girls, I pity people that subconsciously associate stockings with old women.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks @N7

I liked Lovely Guests and My little Princess.

Edited:

Okay, the models are looking fine, the renders are a bit grainy. Definetly needs a Patch for the "Landlord" and "Housemate" thingy. (yes naming them Sister and Mom do the trick!) Thanks @KiGa
Well, yes the Gym Part is annoying. Move the Cursor all over the Screen to find a Device that will highlight when the cursor hovers over them...Not Good, in no way![EDIT]use Down Arrow Key to Highlight Device in the Gym.
Me too but its still in progress no new updated right?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Did I every said my grandma is 40, no no I did not both my grandparents are dead for many years.
Just that pic that someone posted looks like that women is well over 40 and only grandma's should hide the ugly legs with stockings.
Young girls need to show there legs off so us old fogies can admire them.

This will be the last time I with post about stockings otherwise someone will get mad.
Relax mate, as I said, I meant no offence and was just teasing you. And as I said, to each their own, I also left my youth behind me quite a while ago and yet I love young girls in stockings. Hell, if we'd all like the same things, then the world would be a pretty boring place to live in.

Reactions: Zurrlock

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Played the game, story seems interesting so far, nice quality renders. Only thing that bothers me is double clicking to go forward.

Last game from this Dev was abandoned so this might take the same course, hope not.

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes