3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I get surprised myself when I see a post over here. If pattern holds for the developer, some update will show up without notice in May or somewhere around there. Like I said previously, the lack of communication makes knowing what to expect impossible, though.
Been wracking my brains to remember what this one was...had 2 screenshots saved heh....just posted in recommendations...someone already replied to me..here I am..and it's...well..maybe gone, maybe not rofl. Oh well...fingers crossed...loved this one a few years ago.

• Hey there
Reactions: Namco15

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Been wracking my brains to remember what this one was...had 2 screenshots saved heh....just posted in recommendations...someone already replied to me..here I am..and it's...well..maybe gone, maybe not rofl. Oh well...fingers crossed...loved this one a few years ago.
Yeah, these devs with disappearing as part of their MO makes it hard to know what's going on ever. IIRC, this dev was Russian, so that may or may not factor into whether this gets updated in the future.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, these devs with disappearing as part of their MO makes it hard to know what's going on ever. IIRC, this dev was Russian, so that may or may not factor into whether this gets updated in the future.
Particularly depending upon the region he's in. If that's the case, game updates are certainly the least of his concerns. But whatever the reason, I have in my mind put this game in the past. I was even a little surprised to see activity in the thread! Three times now I have replayed this thing from the beginning when a new update was released. Simple reason I completely forgot the gameplay because the update time took so long. I liked the game, mind you, but if a new update were to come out now, I'd have to do that again. So I'll pass. Someday in the distant future I may be surprised to find this game show up here or somewhere else with a completed tag on it. If hell freezes over and that ever happens, I'll invest the time. Until then, thanks anyway. Too annoying to get to another year long cliff hanger.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
Never thought I would see an activity here, Last I remember of this game it stopped me around the gym - the shower/toilet? area and never saw another update since then.

• Sad
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
No he's Ukrainian which at this point may be worse for him, with the average age of their army going way up to 30+ he posted about a year ago that he has resettled in eastern Ukraine but who knows at this point,

Reactions: placebox30
3.50 star(s) 66 Votes