3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

bullshite

Jan 22, 2018
Worked for me. Did you press the up arrow key to highlight the area you need to click? I know in the gym when I did this and it highlighted the barbells clicking one side worked and one side didn't so may have to be very specific on some clickables.
Except there is no up button in a smartphone...

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Love the renders, love the girls. But i'm guessing whoever wrote this isn't that great when it comes to the english language, my head hurts from just reading some of what they say (or rather, try to say lol). It's not that terrible all the time though but i find myself just clicking through a lot of it without really reading too much of the text because of how bad it can be at times.. Still definitely interesting enough to keep playing through it, but it might be a good idea to bring someone in who actually knows how to write in proper english.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 119637
Overview:
You are about to embody the main character, who is a guy with a hard life story. It is up to decide what is right and what is wrong during the gameplay.
Updated: 31/Jul/2018​
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
These links ARE for Episode 2 so don't whine for nothing.

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
ANDROID: - - -

Thank you @KiGa

Leave a Like
View attachment 119635 View attachment 132080 View attachment 132081 View attachment 132079 View attachment 119629 View attachment 119634 View attachment 119638 View attachment 132082
Can i fuck her in game or make her cum ?

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes