2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Ah yes, DanGames. The non-stop printing machine of 3D mediocre games since 2021.

Played it a few days ago so, word to the wise fellow F95 denizens: For best experience, download and play with medium to low expectations.
Also being censored doesn't do it any favors either :censored:
DanGames is one of the best adult games developer of our times. Latest games are pretty of high quality

• Haha
Reactions: brata

Franklee996

Jul 16, 2020
DanGames is one of the best adult games developer of our times. Latest games are pretty of high quality
quality? no but i can accept it, but gameplay really sucks, bad energy management that is only needed to prevent you from finishing the game in 30 min. This game has the duration of skyrim but you keep doing the same 3 things everyday. Animation are fine though.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
Love the idea, but it takes for-fucking-ever to get anywhere with the sister-in-law. Not worth it unless they nerf the requirements for the different stages

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
quality? no but i can accept it, but gameplay really sucks, bad energy management that is only needed to prevent you from finishing the game in 30 min. This game has the duration of skyrim but you keep doing the same 3 things everyday. Animation are fine though.
What personally I love about DanGames is that whenever MC meets a gorgeous hot girl, you are 100% sure you can corrupt have and have a great time together.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
the absurd thing is the rest/sleep that is needed to reduce the state of excitement.... personally if I go to sleep in that state, when I wake up I have the classic "wood" and I am more excited than before! :ROFLMAO:

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
anyone know how to learn yoga?
To help with yoga, you need to have your study level increased.

can you cheat on grindy one here?
If you use a tool or save editor to change variable values, these are the ones to change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that interactions with the sister-in-law change depending on the current study level.

brata

May 16, 2017

have everything except one :cool:
Does anyone have it for collection?:LOL:
these still require premium accounts. Does anyone have these on Mega or Gofile?

Reactions: vitaliJ12

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Every time I try to help, I fail. The timer just runs even though it seems I am pressing the correct arrows. If someone could explain this, I would be grateful.
same with me, it seems our hardward device not enough for playing this game

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
(Changed from before)

I made some edits to the map files to to enable you to study even when you have the maximum study points for the current level. This allows you to see the interruption scenes (when studying three times without interacting with the sister-in-law) when you don't need to study anymore to level up. This edit is also needed to see the interruption scene at the highest study level, as the maximum study points is set to 0.
I made it easier to level up the study level by removing the study point reset and also changed the initial maximum study points from 75 to 50 so that the difference in maximum study points is the same for the first three level ups.

I also included edits that increase the number of study points earned when studying and the maximum energy rise when exercising.

If you want to change the increase amounts yourself, you can edit the .json files Map009.json and Map011.json in a text editor.

Last edited:

Ericbg21

Dec 15, 2023
View attachment 3158393

Overview:
I currently live with my brother and his wife, who have been very supportive of my studies. They have encouraged me to study hard and focus on my education, but as a teenager, I can't help but feel the pressure that my hormones cause. This is especially true when I am in the presence of my stunning and charming sister-in-law.

Despite my best efforts to concentrate on my studies, my mind often wanders to think of her. Her smile, her laughter, her gentle touch - all of this leaves me hopelessly in love. I know it's wrong to have such feelings for someone who is not only married but also a member of my own family, but I can't help what I feel. It's a constant struggle, but one that I must learn to overcome if I want to succeed in my studies and maintain a healthy relationship with my family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-09
Release Date: 2023-11-21
Developer: DanGames
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

ye boy

Reactions: Bgguyy1

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
DanGames cretead a lot of games by now. It would be great to classify them somehow and order - so that people know in which order to play them

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes