2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
I never understood the point of putting these fucking minigames in games like this, what wonderful bullshit.

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
Its called Survival Game.

I think you can get the demo by going to the bottom of the latest post, however they're ceasing making the demo after this month (Or might be they didnt post the demo for this month) since theres a tonne of content even in the demo.

If you want the newest version it'll cost you like 2 dollars. Its from the same dev that created "Black Market"
Thanks friend.

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
I usually love these games but for fuck sakes.. by the time the minigame loads... you have 2 seconds left.. then the input lag = constant failure... This new setup sucks.. disable time limit for the people who don't have the super fast computer who want to enjoy this game

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
I usually love these games but for fuck sakes.. by the time the minigame loads... you have 2 seconds left.. then the input lag = constant failure... This new setup sucks.. disable time limit for the people who don't have the super fast computer who want to enjoy this game
Remove the videos named lavar_pratos and limpeza_miniGame from folder movies and it will work well.

vitaliJ12

Mar 15, 2021
this game file but
This file can be downloaded by Premium Member only.
if any one can help

have everything except one :cool:
Does anyone have it for collection?:LOL:

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes