2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

moop321

Apr 15, 2021
So this is the game Groom was supposed to be? I wonder if this is a new RPGM thing or something. I like it.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
study simulator oh my lord. like idgaf about censorship, the game is just so fuckin grindy lmfao

Last edited:

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
nice but shame not to be able to play it. I have an old PC and it's not good for this game, it's too heavy with resolution. He walks me jerkily , especially in videos, and doing the works to help her is impossible because every time at least 5 seconds pass between when you press a button and when she accepts the command!:mad:
Thanks for taking things way too far!! :cry:

Reactions: Ecomaster32

makrolingo

Feb 17, 2021
This game lags as shit. I can play BG3 without lags but this piece of eroge lags on basic scenes what makes it's minigames unbeatable.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
This game lags as shit. I can play BG3 without lags but this piece of eroge lags on basic scenes what makes it's minigames unbeatable.
Thank goodness, I was starting to think I was the only one with this problem! :cry:

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Everything looks pretty good.... Except for her eyebrows, wtf is wrong with them in some cg's? I fear no man but.... this thing scares me
изображение_2023-12-10_143102403.png

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hey friend, got a link for this perchance? It's something I'd like to look into.
Its called Survival Game.

I think you can get the demo by going to the bottom of the latest post, however they're ceasing making the demo after this month (Or might be they didnt post the demo for this month) since theres a tonne of content even in the demo.

If you want the newest version it'll cost you like 2 dollars. Its from the same dev that created "Black Market"

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes