• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Here are the walkthroughs included with the spectre1viper mod
There is no lilly walkthrough. Was the path never finished? I have no scene at school no more scene at her home and the cafe one is always the same.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
There is no lilly walkthrough. Was the path never finished? I have no scene at school no more scene at her home and the cafe one is always the same.
No idea, haven't had a chance to play much of it.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
any cheat for 1.6.5?
No idea but I use cheat engine which is good enough for this game. You can easily change any numerical value in the game and especially money.

Btw, I have no idea where I can get the books I need to give to Foxy after the massage part. Does anybody know?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
any cheat for 1.6.5?
No idea but I use cheat engine which is good enough for this game. You can easily change any numerical value in the game and especially money.

Btw, I have no idea where I can get the books I need to give to Foxy after the massage part. Does anybody know?
On the previous page are the QSP files that include the cheats from the spectre1viper mod. No need for cheat engine, simply reading previous posts or using search is all that's needed.

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Some scenes wont show for me anymore. I can see the text but the scenes wont show
Which QSP are you using, and did you update to the latest 1.6.5? Its possible you are using a 1.6.5 qsp but have not downloaded the update which contains the pictures. Or in the alternative you are using the spectre1viper qsp without getting the mod.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
This game is a goddamn joke. Can't even navigate it with a fucking walkthrough.

Right, I've got Foxy at the "Play with Foxy" part in the kitchen. Chose "Teach her the profession". Nanny has spied 3 times and didn't blackmail with boyfriend.

Nothing in Nanny's room at 8pm. No 11pm in Foxy Bathroom either. No dildo after midnight for nanny.

Where next?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Family Life Scene Player Mod​
Game version: Family Life v1.4
Mod version: Family Life v1.4 Scene player v1.4

Hi,
I updated my Scene player mod for FL v1.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have fun!
Did you seriously password protect this file so nobody else could work with/update it?

What a minor inconvenience.

The password is "dan123"

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I took a shot at bringing Spectre1viper's mod up to the current version over in this thread... . Minimal testing, but it loads at least. :p
I've been using this one for a new playthrough for a couple days. I haven't noticed any problems yet that probably weren't already in the game. :)

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
can you do more than one path at once?
or just one path per play through?
In the original game it's one path per playthrough (even though if you save before the last event and then ignore this character for the rest of the game you can kind of see a few of them at once). However the mod linked in the post just above yours solve this problem

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Which QSP are you using, and did you update to the latest 1.6.5? Its possible you are using a 1.6.5 qsp but have not downloaded the update which contains the pictures. Or in the alternative you are using the spectre1viper qsp without getting the mod.
Sorry for the late answer. I have the latest update. i startet from fresh. the scenes used to work but somehow wont work anymore. I am using the viber mod, the mod works but i think it may have bugged some scenes while i was skipping throu some days maybe.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
guys there is soome walktrough here if u want to rogress check it

Mameky

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Well, my first writings here. Thing what I like about this game, is no walk trough, you have to find your self. Or read all this blog post to get it. Seriously thinking making game my self. Something similar. I love games with incest.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Well, my first writings here. Thing what I like about this game, is no walk trough, you have to find your self. Or read all this blog post to get it. Seriously thinking making game my self. Something similar. I love games with incest.
literaly this is realy bad if u need to search shit on thier blog... This game is nonsense. Too many bugs and to many ramdom trigerrs.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes