2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
black mail the nanny but only manage to get a force blowjob scene between laura and the black guys. How do i get the rest of the scene?

OtK

May 14, 2017
For people who want to cheat via Cheat Engine, the variables are stored as 2 bytes, and the time, for instance, is split up between two different variables being hours and minutes. So if you want to cheat the time you have to find both.

Reactions: devilxxx and Hybris

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
I copied over the simpler cheats (time, money, items, relationship, stats) from spectre1viper's last QSP. I didn't bother copying over the cheats for the various flags as I was worried it might mess with any new flags found in the current QSP.

I've also centered everything in case people wonder why the text is now aligned differently. I did this because I was annoyed when certain pictures would suddenly move to the left of the screen (ex. moving through the house, specially the living room area). I also centered the table for the inventory and portrait of the people currently in the room - which in my opinion looks better, and makes it easier to click, compared to when it was all the way to the left. I also caught one translation regression where a text reverted back to the russian language. Lastly, to help with the grind I've increased the relationship gain from 1 to 5, for dialogs about interest.

I haven't finished playing it, but hopefully I haven't introduced any new bugs.

Edit: Fixed some text spacing issue in the sex shop, and removed some code that was showing in Gina's Bathroom found in the original QSP.

Edit2: Found a few more lines that had reverted to Russian in the English version, also fixed a few mistakes in grammar. Lastly fixed a couple more spacing issues in some text.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I've also centered everything in case people wonder why the text is now aligned differently. I did this because I was annoyed when certain pictures would suddenly move to the left of the screen (ex. moving through the house, specially the living room area). I also centered the table for the inventory and portrait of the people currently in the room - which in my opinion looks better, and makes it easier to click, compared to when it was all the way to the left
This was the whole reason I started to mod this game in the first place. It drives me absolutely mad and is such an easy thing for the devs to fix yet it has been around since the beginning!

Nice work on the QSPs btw!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I copied over the simpler cheats (time, money, items, relationship, stats) from spectre1viper's last QSP. I didn't bother copying over the cheats for the various flags as I was worried it might mess with any new flags found in the current QSP.

I've also centered everything in case people wonder why the text is now aligned differently. I did this because I was annoyed when certain pictures would suddenly move to the left of the screen (ex. moving through the house, specially the living room area). I also centered the table for the inventory and portrait of the people currently in the room - which in my opinion looks better, and makes it easier to click, compared to when it was all the way to the left. I also caught one translation regression where a text reverted back to the russian language. Lastly, to help with the grind I've increased the relationship gain from 1 to 5, for dialogs about interest.

I haven't finished playing it, but hopefully I haven't introduced any new bugs.

Edit: Fixed some text spacing issue in the sex shop, and removed some code that was showing in Gina's Bathroom found in the original QSP.

Question, do i need to overwrite the game file or? and do i need to dl both files and .qsp where do i put that one if i need this one too? thanks man btw!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
it looks very strange when i tried using those 2 files alone, and idk when i try use them togheter with the 2 normals it buggs..

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I took a shot at bringing Spectre1viper's mod up to the current version over in this thread... . Minimal testing, but it loads at least. :p

Reactions: kkai and Voilsh

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
I was able to go quite far in the game but I have a problem, I'm still stuck at the first step with foxy. From what I understand, I need to give her the underwears (the one brought in the sexshop) and then go in the kitchen when she is there and repeat five times. The thing is nothing happen when I go to the kitchen nor when I talk to her. I doubt this is a stat related problem as I have at least 85 in all stats. I hope someone can help me, thx

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Question, do i need to overwrite the game file or? and do i need to dl both files and .qsp where do i put that one if i need this one too? thanks man btw!
The forum here appends some number to the filename, so just rename it to "game" and "addition" respectively and replace the ones in the main directory of the game.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes