• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
he is aware of spectre1viper. Warning not for spectre1viper. They do chit chat each other.
for real? they chat with each other? yet he warns not to use third party software... which is normal... when modding a game or hacking it. the mod from viper could be considered the same, just with the difference, that we implement the files manually. i stand to my comment: without great mods like the one from vipe the game wouldn't even be worth playing.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
for real? they chat with each other? yet he warns not to use third party software... which is normal... when modding a game or hacking it. the mod from viper could be considered the same, just with the difference, that we implement the files manually. i stand to my comment: without great mods like the one from vipe the game wouldn't even be worth playing.
I know in russian games grinding is like hell. :D

Reactions: Daxter250

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
yes i know that ,but where do the books come from? do you buy them ?
you don`t buy it. If you follow Foxy`s path right, it`ll trigger and you`ll see give book option when you click on her pic. You can give book anytime but daily just 1 book.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Not sure what the huff is about. It reads as pretty standard boilerplate disclaimer to me.
-Just a reminder: if you try to cheat or hack the game using different 3rd–party software, it may lead to the game glitching and bugging out, since it is not the way it’s intended to be played.
i.e. If you open up the box and move some wires around, don't come complaining to me if it breaks.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Not sure what the huff is about. It reads as pretty standard boilerplate disclaimer to me.

i.e. If you open up the box and move some wires around, don't come complaining to me if it breaks.
it would be like when bethesda says not to mod skyrim or else it might have glitches xD.

just fucking hilarious.

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
is 1.4.5 already with Mod to lower grinding or will the mod be released later? or is it somewhere else on the site and i have download it separately?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
In Russia, game grinds you.:evilsmile:
Doesn`t mean, i don`t like russian games. :)
At least this one male pratogonist. female ones grinding are real hell. :p
Do your makeup, go to hairdresser, refresh makeup, brush your teeth, shave your legs, polish your nails, go to spa, put your menstrual pad. :D

Reactions: bradb87

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Doesn`t mean, i don`t like russian games. :)
At least this one male pratogonist. female ones grinding are real hell. :p
Do your makeup, go to hairdresser, refresh makeup, brush your teeth, shave your legs, polish your nails, go to spa, put your menstrual pad. :D
sounds like girl life ;).

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

redle

Apr 12, 2017
it would be like when bethesda says not to mod skyrim or else it might have glitches XD.

just fucking hilarious.
You're right. The word choices are slightly humorous. Still, that's exactly what Bethesda and every other software company does say.
Bethesda DoS said:
...ZeniMax does not endorse, sponsor, guaranty or approve any Game Mods, including without limitation Game Mods available for download from a ZeniMax website.

Your experience with any particular Game Mod may vary from other users’ experiences.

IF YOU ELECT TO INSTALL, DOWNLOAD OR USE ANY GAME MODS, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK...
Written by natively English speaking lawyer rather than Google translated version of a random Russian game developer, but says the same thing. Mod the game and it's all on you. Maybe it will blow up, maybe it won't. Either way we wash our hands of it.

Reactions: Daxter250

Ioneth69

Apr 24, 2017
Don't know when or where it triggers but first you have to promise her do sex fantasies like in old days. Played that route just once, hard to remember really. After that promise there is another scene Laura seduces you with lingerie. You play with her as you promised. I didnt pick the choice 'tell her about Johnny' at this one. few days later you will go shopping with her. After shop sex i picked the choice 'tell her about Johnny'. SHe hates him but she will agree. pay her 500 for makeup for Johnny date. Related scenes with Johnny - Laura will start later days.
I got to the lingerie part, but can't get the shopping part to trigger

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes