2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Quick question , I know there is walk-through but outside of the ending picture you can find in the game do we know all the possible route for a character and not simply the bad choice ? like the divergent path with foxy or Angelica?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Quick question , I know there is walk-through but outside of the ending picture you can find in the game do we know all the possible route for a character and not simply the bad choice ? like the divergent path with foxy or Angelica?
You could use the mod for this game found at . Not only does it add 1.4.5 to the game plus a huge amount of content. It also highlights the best option to choose to avoid going on a bad path. And even if you do it will allow you to continue with the game instead of getting an game over, like neglecting your son will give you the ending but you will be able to carry on.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
I'm having a little trouble with foxy's quest
10. be at home between 12:00 and 17:00. Charisma>=60 required
I'm at home during those times and nothing happens my charisma is 100

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I'm trying to use the qsp save editor. I don't know what variables to manipulate and by how much. Do you guys have any idea how to go about using the save editor?

As of right now, I got Tamara, and Gina threesome with girlfriend. But that is it. Nothing else happens. I've upped every variable fox, laura, gina etc related by 3000. Clearly that's not working.

Do you guys have some know how in which variable does what and by how much to alter it by?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I'm trying to use the qsp save editor. I don't know what variables to manipulate and by how much. Do you guys have any idea how to go about using the save editor?

As of right now, I got Tamara, and Gina threesome with girlfriend. But that is it. Nothing else happens. I've upped every variable fox, laura, gina etc related by 3000. Clearly that's not working.

Do you guys have some know how in which variable does what and by how much to alter it by?
As you mention Tamara and the threesome you should be better to ask this in the mod thread since your questions are about the mod. I would like to help you but I would need more info about your current game. How far are you with Foxy/Laura/Nanny etc.

@Help are you sure have given her lingerie twice? Just to make sure give her another one and try again.

creepy_uncle

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for this? Or at least some guide to get started? Because I am always lost in the very beginning in games like this.

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
Changelog for 1.4.5 : "As usual, the first days of the new month, we finished the 1.4.5 version, and added a dozen new game the events. Five's Event we have added in the course of a branch with Laura, and five more in the continuation of the branch with Caprice (continued after the Event: Sex with Caprice, and then followed by the Dialogue)".

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
how can i use this mod ? i dont understand
Download teh version form this topic then down load all 6 parts from the mod and copy the mod folders into the original game folder and let it overwrite any files with the same name.

There are fairly detailed instructions on the mod page.

I also believe the normal save editor will allow you to alter variables in the save file

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes