2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

LoveHart

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2018
hi can you guys please tell me is thare a way to watch all the scenes without playing the game i am not good at it thanks.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is this all pictures or there are videos as well. And are the pictures properly edited or do they have logo marks from the site they are taken from? Thanks

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is this all pictures or there are videos as well. And are the pictures properly edited or do they have logo marks from the site they are taken from? Thanks
The spectre1viper mod for this game uses videos almost exclusively, however the original game uses pictures and animated gifs. No one should expect authors to remove all the site logos off the pictures as the site owns the pictures. It takes a long time to remove these properly. I only removed a couple of them in my mod where they were either really distracting or blocking part of the content I was trying to show. 90% of my mod uses MP4 videos and the other 10% is HD HQ pictures.

Last edited:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
The spectre1viper mod for this game uses videos almost exclusively, however the original game uses pictures and animated gifs. No one should expect authors to remove all the site logos off the pictures as the site owns the pictures. It takes a long time to remove these properly. I only removed a couple of them in my mod where they were either really distracting or blocking part of the content I was trying to show. 90% of my mod uses MP4 videos and the other 10% is HD HQ pictures.
Hi, Thank you and @Kara Zor-El for clearing things up. Just one more question. Does your mod add more content to the base game? And how much content is there? Sorry if this answer is already available somewhere. Its my first time coming across this game, so just want to be sure. Thanks!!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hi, Thank you and @Kara Zor-El for clearing things up. Just one more question. Does your mod add more content to the base game? And how much content is there? Sorry if this answer is already available somewhere. Its my first time coming across this game, so just want to be sure. Thanks!!
Yes, it adds quite a lot of new content. I tried not to interfere with the original game content too much and just added lots of new events. The mod also adds two new paths to the game and introduces several new characters. View the for more info.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone help me with Laura-Foxy playthrough? I have seen the massages between them at 20:00 but now how do I progress farther? Also is there a way to start Laura-Foxy-Gina? Thanks

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes