Jadedone

Dec 6, 2020
Ya know, it occurs to me that we haven't had the full family tree explained yet. I mean, the dad ran off with the mom to make his own nuclear family, but then, where did the cousin come from? Where did the dad and the aunt come from? Someone was the head of the family before MC, many someones in fact, over hundreds of years. Am I alone in wanting to see a whole genealogy of the family spaghetti?

I just get a thrill out of combo-relationships like daughter-aunt and sister-mother. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm tempted because Tama's Awakening had some hot scenes in spite of the story being a complete fuster-cluck. But I don't support anything coasting on old content during a "remake" or rewrite or w/etf this is supposed to be. So, how much of the content, by which I mean original erotic art IS original to 0.04?

Changelogs that consist of "N/A" do nothing for my confidence in this project or author(s?)

NoWay Jose

Oct 24, 2023
I don't know how to. If you find how to tell me and I'll do it.
The most important question you need to ask yourself is "why does this happen?" You need to do some reading about how variables and persistence work in Renpy (there's tons available online), so you know why it breaks and how to avoid it in the future. The Renpy docs themselves have a great of the subject. Breaking save games is one of the worst things you can do as a Renpy game creator. Sometimes it's unavoidable, but you can usually work around it.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
One thing we can say about whiteleaf studios is that they ALWAYS deliver a good product...

and thats why i intend to buy their games after they are finished (for now only tammas awakening) even if we have them for free in here..

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I skipped version 0.03, and went from 0.02 to 0.04. Loading my saved game resulted in the following traceback error. Thankfully, I haven't played much of the game; starting from the beginning isn't too painful.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3197, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 793, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1426, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 288, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1174, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1095, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 388, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 395, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 829, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1130, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 925, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Games\FamilyBreeding-0.04-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 843, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Family Breeding 0.04
Sat Apr 27 13:46:06 2024
```

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Whiteleaf Studio Starting from the beginning (see my error report above) I noticed a spelling error. As soon as mom, sister, and you enter the house for the first time, the dialogue box says "Mom and Dad never acted stuck-up or anything. The rest of the family however, seemed very attached to that lineage, a bit conceeded, actually."

Here is the corrected dialogue box, with grammatically fixed commas, semicolons, and spelling:

"Mom and Dad never acted stuck-up or anything. The rest of the family, however, seemed very attached to that lineage; a bit conceited, actually."

The ", actually" at the end should be removed if strict rules of English are observed, but I kept it because people do not think or speak perfect, grammatically correct, English. We do think and speak using commas and semicolons, even though we don't see either when thinking or speaking.

The bolded word isn't bold in your text. I used bold to highlight the spelling error.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Did you not see the big bold "FAMILY" in the games title? They only have one 1 game on Patreon, one that doesn't break any rules. The rest of their stuff is on Subscribestar.
... patreon bans you for unrelated stuff.
like, the dev for "kingdom of subversion" got banned from patreon because the same indie studio (but different people in it) work on "welcome to incest nicest". specifically and explicitly for being "associated with" according to patreon.

Kaynet

Jun 12, 2020
... so its loading the wrong camera minigame. im looking at sister's ass and then instead of taking a pic of her ass im trying to take a pic of my almost nude mom...

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
What's new in the update? The changelog doesn't say anything, yet the game is in the Latest Updates section. Btw there is a glitch with the mom's arm.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes