Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Don't expect to be able to load previous loads in this game. As we'll be adding new files, it's not possible.
I'll make a button "jump to the newest update" on the next releease tho.
To avoid such confussion again perhaps you should have that posted on the first page like most other games that old saves don't work with. and not hidden by a spoiler type thing make it front and center.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Ya know, it occurs to me that we haven't had the full family tree explained yet. I mean, the dad ran off with the mom to make his own nuclear family, but then, where did the cousin come from? Where did the dad and the aunt come from? Someone was the head of the family before MC, many someones in fact, over hundreds of years. Am I alone in wanting to see a whole genealogy of the family spaghetti?

I just get a thrill out of combo-relationships like daughter-aunt and sister-mother. :devilish:

Reactions: jimdandy

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Updated Script & Some nice Quality of Life features I implemented

The current progress of my rewrite stops at:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below are the things I did:

Once again, this is stuff I do in my own free-time. I am NOT paid to do this, therefore, I am just going at my own pace. Not everything will be fixed/done at once. Basically, whenever/if I feel like doing it, I will :KEK:

**I have tested this to work with Version 0.03b saves, and the improvements I made will not affect any future versions.**

You will find the "script.rpy", "gui.rpy", and "screens.rpy" files attached. Just unzip, copy and paste, and enjoy :) I'll drop you a message in your DM's btw Whiteleaf Studio

Last edited:

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Updated Script & Some nice Quality of Life features I implemented

The current progress of my rewrite stops at:

Below are the things I did:

Once again, this is stuff I do in my own free-time. I am NOT paid to do this, therefore, I am just going at my own pace. Not everything will be fixed/done at once. Basically, whenever/if I feel like doing it, I will :KEK:

**I have tested this to work with Version 0.03b saves, and the improvements I made will not affect any future versions.**

You will find the "script.rpy", "gui.rpy", and "screens.rpy" files attached. Just unzip, copy and paste, and enjoy :) I'll drop you a message in your DM's btw Whiteleaf Studio
Good job, it looks very good! I'll implement these changes in the next update!

Reactions: Walter Victor

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not a bad premise, but man, I hate how much of a bitch boy the MC is. You don't even get choices on how he reacts, he just whines and complains all the time and it gets super old very fast ... I'm gonna have to skip this. Plus, the writing is super weird and there are a ton of spelling errors.

Last edited:

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Considering the developer is working on other games concurrently, which game gets the lions share of development time?

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Ya know, it occurs to me that we haven't had the full family tree explained yet. I mean, the dad ran off with the mom to make his own nuclear family, but then, where did the cousin come from? Where did the dad and the aunt come from? Someone was the head of the family before MC, many someones in fact, over hundreds of years. Am I alone in wanting to see a whole genealogy of the family spaghetti?

I just get a thrill out of combo-relationships like daughter-aunt and sister-mother. :devilish:
yeah they don't even look alike even slightest bit. They are not family by blood, probably all adopted by mom.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes