vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Kinetic novel, really? I remember the old game had some choices, is it planned in the rewrite or will it stay this way?

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
do these choices lead to different outcomes though? variations such as routes or different endings are what define kinetic novels, not a lack of a choice or having minigames.
If that's your definition of a kinetic novel, then ok.
There's no routes or different endings.

Previous game didn't had it either, so I'm a bit confused.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Don't expect to be able to load previous loads in this game. As we'll be adding new files, it's not possible.
I'll make a button "jump to the newest update" on the next releease tho.
You could have at least stated so in the new update, what a waste of time.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
So where is the AI tag at? cause its a dead giveaway the creator is using AI generated artwork, more specifically the characters
haven't bothered trying this one yet but unless there's new character art that's AI generated supplementing the old stuff, this game is using pretty much 100% recycled art from a game that came out years before AI art generation was widely available, so... no he's not.

Reactions: Troqu

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
So where is the AI tag at? cause its a dead giveaway the creator is using AI generated artwork, more specifically the characters
If you genuinely think these characters are AI generated and aren't just trolling, then I implore you to do some research into AI image generation.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes