MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I invite you to explore this with me.
I would hope this is a more the writer is the guide and not literally as if the writer doesn't know where the story is going until they start writing the next chapter or whatever, having this stuff mapped out in really important to help keep things on track, not having a real plan on how you're going to get to the beats you want to hit is how you write yourself into a corners like George RR Martin has since the fourth book and fifth books in A Song of Ice and Fire and continues with Winds of Winter after almost 11 years since the last book came out.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I kinda wish the dev was here to explain more about what this game is supposed to be, than a simple generic overview that tells us nothing about what the game's goal ultimately is lmao.

Reactions: LordMerek

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Even great looking guys might go for the wrong girl, get rejected, then they fall badly in depression.
This can happen to anyone.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well the story seemed interesting to me it has good models the renders are good and the animations too (the story reminded me of the game "Life Happened"mc has a girlfriend, he kills someone to defend her but then he has to flee the city, he comes back 20 years later and has a daughter.... ) if I should say something I don't like it would be the hospital scene haha Lily wakes up as if nothing would have happened to say goodbye and die, meanwhile I was like wtf...

On the other hand
(the prostitution tag for now at least only implies the mc has sex with prostitutes something normal for the life he led with his friend and also he had never had a serious relationship before, the rape tag is a little more difficult to digest since it is the mc with one of the LI not avoidable, at one point when he is drunk and then it happens again when he is depressed by the loss of his wife and begins to hallucinate, the 2 involved loved each other but that does not mean that the situation is pleasant.The last is a gangbang rape scene with a girl who has nothing to do with the mc, he saves her and kills the aggressors)

Other than that it was a good 1 release, it would be nice to have some spoilers for the planned tags.

Good luck Dev.

Last edited:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Nice first release. Basically a small complete kinetic novel as is. Looking forward to later updates.

Reactions: 2mdlhaJL

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Daughter and Lover = What a Beatiful Soup :KEK: (y)
Good Luck with Updates keep on going :cool:(y)

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Man!! I'm a sucker for stories like this. It's good to finally experience it in this type of game

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes