VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Family Again [v0.4.0] [F_Dot]

1. 3.00 star(s)

sixpo2

The characters in the game are quite appealing and so the game has some nice renders. The story is quite odd and confusing. Since it it abandoned, there is visible it is not finished. Overall average game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Ash22

v0.4 - but I don't think I got past CH0 before it became unbearable.
    very bad engrish. Dialog is cringe-worthy.
    Prompts for selecting options when only one is given, which is pointless, just continue the story.
    Uses a Skeeball machine in the arcade and clearly doesn't know how TF it's played. (you don't throw the balls like a baseball, you roll them on the platform, wtf)
    first sex cum looks like pepto-bismol? again, wtf?
    MC rapes his "friend" repeatedly.
    Utter garbage
  3. 5.00 star(s)

f3rf

One of the best game in this site and of his genre, beautifull character and a touching and well written story. It's really a shame it got abandoned, i hope the dev resume it one day and i think many people think it. Good luck to the dev, may them return to develop games soon.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Overall the story is interesting enough to keep you awake and clicking away to find out more. I would like to see the Dev make less errors with the English translations that are being used as quite a few make no sense at all and there are a couple places where you just look at the screen going what the hell was he smoking when he wrote that and can I get some too. The characters are all different just enough to be almost believable. Would love to see more pregnancy scenes in future updates. Not sure how much more can be done with this game as the writing feels like it is limiting itself a bit option wise for story continuation. Sure there are other characters being added as possible extra love interests but the story does not seem to be developing much with them. Hopefully this expands more in the future updates. The game has a lot of potential if the Dev can keep from losing the sense of direction. Decent sized and well thought out updates are worth waiting for and will build a stronger fan base for this one. Aside from the two daughters there isn't really any incest in the game. No one else is related to the MC. The interactions in the family unit are just slow burn enough that they are almost believable. This game gets a 4 out of 5 ONLY because the English needs to improve and because I would like to see a few more pubic haired women in the game instead of all shaved. Its definitely worth a play and has ample content to enjoy. Surprising for its size.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

szabon

I have tried this game on the version 0.3.3. I expected to find an average game, with nothing standing out and as I went through it I realized that those initial assumptions were completely wrong.
    This game is well built. The creator managed to introduce some interesting nuances and twists on what would be otherwise a recurring plot. It's also well paced and to my surprise there was so much content on this (early) version. So it makes me wonder what will come next.
    Visually the game is good. The assets don't stand out, but the frames, composition and pace are well done. The only thing that I didn't like is the that one-sided-shaved annoying hair style, that is so much used and repeated, and it is also used here on some of the characters. A lazy choice in my opinion, but I will forgive that.
    This is a virtual novel and a very good one.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dombledorr

This game is awesome, from the plot story, character design, the way each character change their expression from each sentence is good, and the way dev portray each character's personality is awesome.

Btw, pardon my English, it isn't my mother language
  7. 5.00 star(s)

xiphe116

The writing and the rendered scenes work really well together. I hope the devs can ignore the noise and continue to push the boundary because this is some amazing works here. Still, i can see that due to this being high quality but lacking in resources, the updates won't be as frequent which can cost this game lots of popularity. Hopefully the devs can strike a right balance because i really hope this game will become a major success.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

少有的汉语游戏,我评价用简体的话作者您不介意吧。短短两章就展现了一个非常精彩曲折的故事,而且两个女儿目测之后会有很多精彩的发展。第二章末尾隐情的伏笔也给了后面大量的创作空间。人物建模水平也很高。我推荐作者在作品介绍页剧透一些剧情梗概会更具吸引力。说实话我在玩到lily过世时候就已经决定一定要来打一个五星好评了。
    下面的英文评论是词典机翻的,作者您如果也是华裔的话看我前面评论就行了,后面机翻英语我都不知道翻成了什么。
    A rare Chinese game, I also use simplified if the author do not mind. It's a wonderfully convoluted story in just two chapters, and it looks like the girls have a lot going for them. The foreshadowing at the end of the second chapter also gives a lot of creative space. The level of character modeling is also very high. I recommend that the author reveal the plot on the introduction page. Some plot synopsis is more attractive. To be honest, I decided I had to get a five-star rating when Lily died.
    ENG is for dictionary machine translation.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Ass Fan

:D:coffee: Good game but could be better….

The story lacks choices, and the Protagonist is a complete asshole! I feel that the developer has exaggerated his own choices I think the game has to have more choices for us even like not sleeping with Olivia and not accepting her there but as the main girl and I also think that Dev used too many sex scenes….

Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, but needed a better script! Characters like Lilly are just caricatures in the story and Lucas is nothing but the cool friend who will later be with his girl but without depth, the protagonist himself has nothing to offer.. we have to agree that it is a good game but it still lacks enough things to get better like own choices I think we have to have the choice to act in any situation "ATTENTION SPOILER" like in the scene where Mia is being bullied by three guys and in that she gets hit in the face after her daughter is being assaulted that Mc will act I thought it was wrong on his part but anyway I would do it differently.

In fact, the game lacks alternative routes, which after all is very linear to my displeasure……
    Final grade: 6.3 is on average………
  10. 3.00 star(s)

kz7419

The convoluted plot is a match for the EFL dialogue. Will you get off to this? I doubt it, despite the attractive kink of the basic situation. For which you have to scroll through a *lot* of plot. But the concept is good. The renders are serviceable. The story has legs, for at least another five chapters. So who knows?
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Gojin20

The first release started off with a bang. The story had a good pace. There was a lot going on. There was romance, stupid drunken mistakes, and lots of sex (you know for the sex game). Every release after... the story slowed done to a crawl. The story slowed way down. The progression for each character inches forward very slowly. The sex slows down. After all the not stop sex action of the first release. Now it's handjobs, cunnilingus, kissing, and a few blowjobs and sex scenes sprinkled in (and none of the with any of the main characters). Olivia who said she loved you and would wait for you, cheated on you while you were away. Everyone just kind of shrugs it off like it's whatever. You don't even get a choice in if you are mad at her or not. You supposedly got her pregnant before you left, but the second daughter is Lucas's? So, is a 3 daughter going to show up out of nowhere or is everyone lying to you? The story is just all over the place. You start off strong and turn it into I don't know what. I don't think I will be downloading this game again. So, disappointing.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1465339

Where to begin I like the renders overall and girls. Well not Ellie as she's clearly a loli, but the rest are good. That is really the only reason I give this an extra star. The biggest problem with this VN, which should really be more of a kinetic novel, is that it forced drama under the pretense of reading between the lines. Unfortunately the the creators attempts go beyond their talent to write. Even worse the confusion is made worse by bad grammar. In fact it feels like the creator of the game is adding exaggerated drama Telenovela (soap opera) fans love. Hence why I am led to believe that like another game, think weeb game using Honey Select, this game will center around who the father of Ellie is as a draw. The other big problem is that the character development is non-existent. The 15 year gap and sudden drastic changes almost make it seem like the story would be a lot better without the prologue. This is because the prologue gives context that makes the rest of the story need some serious mental gymnastics. At this point the story has become more painful to read than it's worth, and I have tolerated bad stories because I hate not seeing the end. I'm not saying the creator can't improve or can't save the story since other games and creators have made comebacks, but this is definitely an uphill battle.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

TM REDUX

One of my favorite novels so far, I like the story, and it has one of the most expansive and interesting introduction backstory sequence that I have read in a game like this so far. The characters are great and enjoyable to reread, and the sex scenes are great and varied, however most of them are in the Intro and the sex tapers off afterwards which i would recommend to fix.

Renders: 5/5
    Characters: 5/5
    Models: 5/5
    Story: 4/5 - only downside is a 15 year time skip with no explanation
    Dialogue: 4/5 - mostly believable
  14. 2.00 star(s)

BabooJ1

I really had some high hopes for this game and the initial release of the game saw a strong MC and the struggles he faced after losing someone dear to him.

I was seriously enjoying the story until this recent update. Gone is the strong MC and in his place the dev has made the MC a fucking idiot.

I've not got to the end of this update and I already want to punch the MC as every girl seems to want to.

Dev really needs to go back to the strong MC and better story as this update just doesn't captivate me at all.

Please note this is my review based on release 0.2.1.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is:

Pros:

- Fantastic Renders
    - Great Scenes
    - Great Story

Cons:
    -Nothing

The Game has great Renders, no Slowing Pace in the Game.
    The Animation is Fantastic, and no repeating scenes, and it shows you that a Person can play a Erotic game with not many sex scenes, and still enjoy it.
    my Opinion one of the Top ten Games out there at the moment.
    This Game Is Great, even without screwing all the time, and focuses on the story without giving you blue balls.
    The characters are great and of different ages, just a little sad at the beginning, but turned out pretty good at the end of the chapter.
    Keep it up Dev
  16. 1.00 star(s)

leo_grouch

Boring and cheap, pretty much sums up the whole story/game, although will continue the rating.

Story - 2/10 All so common story line with very little imagination to it. The whole thing goes pretty quick which usually means very little time is done to even figure out the plot lines before hand.

Renders - 5/10 The renders are over all pretty good, nothing spectacular and really there are better out there.

Animations - 1/10 Another 1 or 2 second sex scene story/game, simply because no real effort is done or will be done to make the scenes actually seem realistic. So many devs play off this, animations are a huge part of the what draws people to the story/game. Yet so many hardly put in any effort to animations at all. Animations in this story/game, are crap.

I cannot comment on content since this is a new story/game, and not enough time has passed to see time between updates or how large they are when they come out.

As it is right now, this story/game is completely forgettable. Dev should improve the overall to grab the viewer, it certainly does not with what has been done.
    Maybe with future content who knows.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Nelson4ever

Review for v0.2.1
    PROS -
    Amazing renders and good looking models
    CONS -
    Unlikeable Main character who behaves like a horny teenager with no personality both in past and present . In fact it seems his personalities deteriorated more in the present.
    Story started out interesting but now it feels like a soap opera with just unnecessary drama .
    In the end after a decent first release , second release just seems boring and feels like an entirely another game .
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Vorac1ty

Disgusting
    My brain hurts i can't find anything good ...
    From the start dialogues are written by 10 years old boy .
    You cant make any choice in game there is no impact, only thing you can do is watch braindead MC act like a child and rape girlfriend best friend ??? WTF
    Then his wife die from hit of basseball bat in head and act like she is dying from cancer.
    I was thinking it cant be worst then this but then i saw MC telling his 1 year old daughter to suck his dick.
    Overall i didnt see worst game then this .
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Person_1233

Massive plot holes. The intro started off good but then you hit the second part of chapter 1 that's when it fell apart. Why would you make Ellie Lucas's child there is 0 precedent for that in the story Olivia showed 0 interest in Lucas in fact she pretty much despised him. You literally had the perfect opportunity for Ellie to be the MC's child. right before he left they got married not legally but customarily. with the story as is, which that definitely falls under. Overall would not recommend
  20. 5.00 star(s)

H_NGM_N666

The game has its high points as well as its low points.

The renders are really well done as well as the animations. I like the somewhat childish behavior of the mc, although it is sometimes difficult to understand how a woman can get involved and get together with him. In reality, you don't get far with most women with this behavior, but it's a game and if it were realistic it would be boring. So let's assume that it will be better in the future.

The story is really a bit unrealistic so far. I think that the first thought of how the game should look, does not match with this update (0.2.1). It certainly went a different way than first thought.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I really like the game and look forward to more updates. The spelling mistakes should be better corrected before release, because they really bother in some situations and it's hard to get back into the game.

All in all, a great game with some weak points, but I think the dev will gain experience over time and make the game a little different. The foundation for a harem is laid and I think that should be continued otherwise it becomes really illogical.

One more recommendation. Deepl is a good translation program and you are welcome to use it.